Daps
Fz53eiDX0AcfSeI

Look at Mr Urkle fighting back :mjlol:
COLI CBA Experts Lose Again :mjlol:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
We’re low key starting to see the end of the high maintenance superstar era imo.

There’s still guys like Luka Ja and Zion but for the most part, all of this extra shyt is exclusive to the old nikkas
I think you just mean people are brand conscious and on code with all the money at stake.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
We're acting like a contender wouldn't happily take on that contract. Marcus Smart is on a similar number and just went for two 1st round picks. He won't finish that contract on the Pacers. The contract being short makes it more tradable.
That benefits that team but my point is that it doesn't benefit bruce. I think he played himself. Pacers basically gave him that contract to build draft capital, but bruce himself will be sent to god knows where and he might not be no good for them, all of the sudden your in FA next year assed out

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
That benefits that team but my point is that it doesn't benefit bruce. I think he played himself. Pacers basically gave him that contract to build draft capital, but bruce himself will be sent to god knows where and he might not be no good for them, all of the sudden your in FA next year assed out
Bruce Brown has been an underrated player for years now. Unless he completely falls off a cliff performance wise, he'll be fine.