Notice Of Separation: The 2023 NBA Free agency/Off-Season Thread

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Toronto is Portland East/Canada.

I disgree. On paper they should be in the convo for 4th best team in the east

Like how do you have a roster full of guys everyone wants but you yourself ain’t good.

They just need to shuffle a position or two. I’d like a FVV for harden deal

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Great point. As a role player you don’t ‘bet on yourself’. He shoulda took the deal with longer years

Goes to my point about people being wildly off base with how good role players are. There’s no guarantee he plays well on a budding team. 9 points off the bench for a title team looks great. 9 points off the bench for a mid team looks meh …also his %s could tank away from joker, he’s not some natural deadeye shooter
1.) He got more in two years than was reported he was being offered for four.

2.) Max Strus just got 4/$64 million. Brown will have money waiting for him in two years somewhere.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Less tax in texas so it all evens out :troll:

The essence lies not within the realm of monetary acquisition, but in the noble pursuit of challenging the oppressive forces of authority. Currency holds no eternal value, for its transience renders it incapable of accompanying one into the metaphysical beyond. However, that which can be carried forth in the transition from mortal existence is the profound embodiment of one's unwavering ethical principles and the dignified bearing that resonates harmoniously with the cosmic order.

kyrie-irving-dancing.gif

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I disgree. On paper they should be in the convo for 4th best team in the east

Like how do you have a roster full of guys everyone wants but you yourself ain’t good.

They just need to shuffle a position or two. I’d like a FVV for harden deal
Because maybe...those guys aren't that good.