Nothing is sadder than a tall nikka in a customer service job. you're suppose to be a warrior

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all think in joking, I'm dead serious...man if you're 6'4 and wearing a apron, serving pastries and coffee....u look crazy

Ur supposed to be punching heads off....me I have a tall man spirit, probably why I get along with tall dudes....

You're suppose to be a dominant figure, the white got u picking up trash at concerts n shyt....man fukk that

That's why we need our own economy.... because We're outta place

Like a guy like me should've worked at the places I worked.... I'm a leader and ruler at heart....I'm not no fukking flunkie and never have been....this what they reduce us too.....fukking flunkie and punks

These service jobs ain't meant for us, black men are naturally high testosterone men...we're aggressive because men r suppose to be, and they neuter us

Like that giant nikka cam Newton ...they turned him into a bytch

yeyeye

All Star
Daps
Y'all think in joking, I'm dead serious...man if you're 6'4 and wearing a apron, serving pastries and coffee....u look crazy

Ur supposed to be punching heads off....me I have a tall man spirit, probably why I get along with tall dudes....

You're suppose to be a dominant figure, the white got u picking up trash at concerts n shyt....man fukk that

That's why we need our own economy.... because We're outta place

Like a guy like me should've worked at the places I worked.... I'm a leader and ruler at heart....I'm not no fukking flunkie and never have been....this what they reduce us too.....fukking flunkie and punks

These service jobs ain't meant for us, black men are naturally high testosterone men...we're aggressive because men r suppose to be, and they neuter us

Like that giant nikka cam Newton ...they turned him into a bytch
GOAT shyt

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Imagine if we lived in a society without guns and nukes...man we would run this shyt....punching mothafukkas in the face, taken jaws loose....we would be the dominant group...easy

But it's the laws and weapons that keep is from being our physical state...a nikka like LeBron should breaking jaws...walking around with a shield....they got this nikka wearing a damn sweater and fukking bow tie smiling

Think about about it

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i noticed black trannies are usually on the bigger side as well, atleast the ones Ive seen. I was in downtown la earlier and saw patrolling the sidewalk, then I saw one at the target some months ago buying tampons. Regardless of height, being a guy working retail is a funny situation, smiling in peoples faces all day, trying to be friendly as possible feels like a suckers occupation

yeyeye

All Star
Daps
i noticed black trannies are usually on the bigger side as well, was in downtown la earlier and saw one, then I saw one at the target buying tampons
lmaoo why though? you sure it wasnt just a homely lady?

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man I swear to god, if I could be Calvin Johnson size for one day and get a no jail pass....you'll read news articles about some black man breaking multiple people jaws

I'll fukk anybody that look at me wrong...I'd take their whole face off

I'll go into stores and just take shyt...dear u to say something

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
true as fuk though :mjlol:

be 6'5 250lb and get shyt on by this all day

managerhaircut.jpg

She looks like a bad person. Probably on something.
Shoot her dead. We'll figure it out later.

James Gordon

Superstar
Daps
Saw a cat 6'9 workin at a burger joint sorry b*stard too only thing he could do right was was touch the menu sign

An he still got my order wrong :stopitslime:
he pointed to it and he still got it wrong

Last edited: