Nothing is sadder than a tall nikka in a customer service job. you're suppose to be a warrior

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
God bred big dudes and tall dudes to be warrior's. It's sad when u see a big dude that's like 6'7 serving fukking coffee or bagging groceries. U know how outta place u fukking look? God made u to be the protectors of the community, not pushing carts.

I notice alotta tall nikkas are docile because of white supremacy, always trying to be non threatening. Man if I had that height I'd be a beast...walking into people on purpose. Staring ppl down, what the fukk is the point of being big if u don't physically impose your will on your opponent.

Seen this one big nikka roller blading wearing shorts on hertel Ave...trying to seem non threatening. That nikka should be a soldier, protecting the neighborhood from scumbags, that's what I was thinking.

U know how emasculating it must be to be a 6 ft plus black men and take orders from a short white guy, I don't like taking orders from nobody...but i have a big man's anger level inside me. Like if you're a tall nikka u need to get angry, become a ruler. I shouldn't see some big Tracy McGrady looking nikka making brownies at the coffee shop....it's a waste of size, which is a blessing
:laff:

LOOPY

All Star
Daps
*I'm convinced this guy is completely off his rocker.

Buffalo done poisoned this young black mans whole psyche :wow:

Take my advice bruh. Start smoking ALOT of weed. And if you have to. Hit up backpage or start fukking ugly chicks or something.

We about 7 more threads away from a Black Elliot Rodgers situation :wow:

~ Upstate Loopy

plushcarpet

Superstar
Daps
true as fuk though :mjlol:

be 6'5 250lb and get shyt on by this all day

managerhaircut.jpg

RichieRich

Beg my pardon to Martin...
Daps
Reppin
Negroes with guns
Guess the cool thing now is to bash whoever is chosen as the coli lame of the month.

Op makes sense. My homeboy is 6'6 and is docile/c00nish as can be. Had to distance myself from him.

Used to have to stick up for him :mindblown:

Im half a foot shorter and light skin....nikka u posed to be holding me down

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
God bred big dudes and tall dudes to be warrior's. It's sad when u see a big dude that's like 6'7 serving fukking coffee or bagging groceries. U know how outta place u fukking look? God made u to be the protectors of the community, not pushing carts.

I notice alotta tall nikkas are docile because of white supremacy, always trying to be non threatening. Man if I had that height I'd be a beast...walking into people on purpose. Staring ppl down, what the fukk is the point of being big if u don't physically impose your will on your opponent.

Seen this one big nikka roller blading wearing shorts on hertel Ave...trying to seem non threatening. That nikka should be a soldier, protecting the neighborhood from scumbags, that's what I was thinking.

U know how emasculating it must be to be a 6 ft plus black men and take orders from a short white guy, I don't like taking orders from nobody...but i have a big man's anger level inside me. Like if you're a tall nikka u need to get angry, become a ruler. I shouldn't see some big Tracy McGrady looking nikka making brownies at the coffee shop....it's a waste of size, which is a blessing
Maybe the tall warrior nikka needs a few extra dollars until he lands that big career.