Nothing is sadder than a tall nikka in a customer service job. you're suppose to be a warrior

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
:dead:

Seen this one big nikka roller blading wearing shorts on hertel Ave...trying to seem non threatening.

G9VHFWw.gif

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
OP is actually right. Tall brusque nikkas are blessed with leadership qualities and reduced to taking orders from manlets. They would be better served on the warrior roles they were assigned in Africa.

Ancient Nubian warrior skeletons found in Ancient Egypt depict them as being tremendously tall and built black men.

yeyeye

All Star
Daps
OP is actually right. Tall brusque nikkas are blessed with leadership qualities and reduced to taking orders from manlets. They would be better served on the warrior roles they were assigned in Africa.

Ancient Nubian warrior skeletons found in Ancient Egypt depict them as being tremendously tall and built black men.
How tall are you breh

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How tall are you breh

I'm average height coupled with above average intellect. I'm more suited to politics, business and management than war. Everyone would have a place in my ideal black society as suits their skill, talents and interests.