Nothing is sadder than a tall nikka in a customer service job. you're suppose to be a warrior

YourMumsRoom

Black Excellence
Daps
Reppin
Where I shouldn't be
Being tall is a blessing and common from my part of Niaja.

Tell my kids all the time being short is a disability!:russ:

But you gotta put the weight on it too and exercise daily so you can bulk up, otherwise you just look like a tall beanpole. :picard:

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Being tall is a blessing and common from my part of Niaja.

Tell my kids all the time being short is a disability!:russ:

But you gotta put the weight on it too and exercise daily so you can bulk up, otherwise you just look like a tall beanpole. :picard:

Yes, being tall (as a man) is great. I'm not even tall but at least I'm over 6 ft. :francis:

But do you tell your kids they need to be warriors if they grow up to be tall? :patrice:

You tell em God "bred" them for that? :mjpls:

Kid Dynamite

aka The Big Bonanza aka The Ebony Prince
Supporter
Daps
The best prophets were considered weird. :mjgrin:
Did those prophets also go around saying this? :francis:

DrX said: ↵
"because hes smart to see most n*ggers are trash...im tired of fukking seeing them everyday...smelling them...everything about them make me sick"

DoomzdayzV

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what ever happened to the OP? last I heard from him.....he did a video for that dude avpharoah that almost gave a nikka epilepsy, probably the worst video I ever seen in my life. The song was dope tho.

YourMumsRoom

Black Excellence
Daps
Reppin
Where I shouldn't be
Yes, being tall (as a man) is great. I'm not even tall but at least I'm over 6 ft. :francis:

But do you tell your kids they need to be warriors if they grow up to be tall? :patrice:

You tell em God "bred" them for that? :mjpls:

Hahaha, nah Africans don't talk like that.
It's 'expected' you move like a King when you leave the womb. Every man around you expects ego.
All that false-postering is for the insecure and emasculated. :youngsabo:

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
OP..

People shoot nowadays..

You can be the biggest and baddest man alive and can get shot the same way as any other man.

I think it is unwise to under/overestimate ANY man! Any man can be dangerous! Also, not every man has talent. Who kmows why tall do work where you saw him work. Maybe he has something else going on and hr is just trying to make extra bread?