Nothing is sadder than a tall nikka in a customer service job. you're suppose to be a warrior

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
God bred big dudes and tall dudes to be warrior's. It's sad when u see a big dude that's like 6'7 serving fukking coffee or bagging groceries. U know how outta place u fukking look? God made u to be the protectors of the community, not pushing carts.

I notice alotta tall nikkas are docile because of white supremacy, always trying to be non threatening. Man if I had that height I'd be a beast...walking into people on purpose. Staring ppl down, what the fukk is the point of being big if u don't physically impose your will on your opponent.

Seen this one big nikka roller blading wearing shorts on hertel Ave...trying to seem non threatening. That nikka should be a soldier, protecting the neighborhood from scumbags, that's what I was thinking.

U know how emasculating it must be to be a 6 ft plus black men and take orders from a short white guy, I don't like taking orders from nobody...but i have a big man's anger level inside me. Like if you're a tall nikka u need to get angry, become a ruler. I shouldn't see some big Tracy McGrady looking nikka making brownies at the coffee shop....it's a waste of size, which is a blessing

OP's (lack of) logic sounds like the typa bullshyt slave owners would think at an auction as they rationalized buying human beings. :picard:

Son Goku

Daps
The way I read it wasn’t shaming, it was more of inspiration for our big brothers to step up to their greatness.
You wasn’t meant to be a cac’s bytch.
I could be wrong :yeshrug:

Step up to the greatness of being a warrior? So coli brehs saying we can join the Army?

I didn't know a black man legally making money meant you was a cac's bytch. :leon:

My mistake. :heh:

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
There’s a bunch of 6’3-6’5 cats at my job who gets no chicks. My 5’10 self the one who smashed one of the baddest chicks in the building who everybody be sweating

keep thinking height an advantage , them swagless herbs will never bag chicks over me

killacal

Banned
Daps
There’s a bunch of 6’3-6’5 cats at my job who gets no chicks. My 5’10 self the one who smashed one of the baddest chicks in the building who everybody be sweating

keep thinking height an advantage , them swagless herbs will never bag chicks over me
Little man complex on full display:mjlol:

Make me mad and I'll have a 3sum with your bytch:ufdup:

Son Goku

Daps

Yeah, this wasn't about tall nikkas getting p*ssy. :camby:

The fukk does you getting some thot at work have to do with tall brehs being warriors? :dahell:

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
These lame ass nikkas mad their message board talking points don’t apply in reality :mjlol: fukk out my alerts