Nothing is sadder than a tall nikka in a customer service job. you're suppose to be a warrior

Daps
Reppin
NULL
God bred big dudes and tall dudes to be warrior's. It's sad when u see a big dude that's like 6'7 serving fukking coffee or bagging groceries. U know how outta place u fukking look? God made u to be the protectors of the community, not pushing carts.

I notice alotta tall nikkas are docile because of white supremacy, always trying to be non threatening. Man if I had that height I'd be a beast...walking into people on purpose. Staring ppl down, what the fukk is the point of being big if u don't physically impose your will on your opponent.

Seen this one big nikka roller blading wearing shorts on hertel Ave...trying to seem non threatening. That nikka should be a soldier, protecting the neighborhood from scumbags, that's what I was thinking.

U know how emasculating it must be to be a 6 ft plus black men and take orders from a short white guy, I don't like taking orders from nobody...but i have a big man's anger level inside me. Like if you're a tall nikka u need to get angry, become a ruler. I shouldn't see some big Tracy McGrady looking nikka making brownies at the coffee shop....it's a waste of size, which is a blessing
I don't know why but this has me dead.:dead: Unban X, I don't even remember why he got banned.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Bushed
Daps
Horrible take, what the fukk is this bullshyt :unimpressed:

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
You can't pay your rent being a "warrior"

What ?!?!?

entrance-ultimate-warrior.gif