Nothing is sadder than a tall nikka in a customer service job. you're suppose to be a warrior

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
God bred big dudes and tall dudes to be warrior's. It's sad when u see a big dude that's like 6'7 serving fukking coffee or bagging groceries. U know how outta place u fukking look? God made u to be the protectors of the community, not pushing carts.

I notice alotta tall nikkas are docile because of white supremacy, always trying to be non threatening. Man if I had that height I'd be a beast...walking into people on purpose. Staring ppl down, what the fukk is the point of being big if u don't physically impose your will on your opponent.

Seen this one big nikka roller blading wearing shorts on hertel Ave...trying to seem non threatening. That nikka should be a soldier, protecting the neighborhood from scumbags, that's what I was thinking.

U know how emasculating it must be to be a 6 ft plus black men and take orders from a short white guy, I don't like taking orders from nobody...but i have a big man's anger level inside me. Like if you're a tall nikka u need to get angry, become a ruler. I shouldn't see some big Tracy McGrady looking nikka making brownies at the coffee shop....it's a waste of size, which is a blessing
Got a lump in my throat reading this , :mjcry:
I didn’t agree with everything he posted, but when he was spot on:whew:

Last edited:

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
I smh even more after watching this:

Tall dudes can legit play anywhere in the world and get paid like 200k+ a year.....

I had a few friends who did this and were getting paid a few million a year.

While they're in other countries, they're given a stipend, paid for housing, free food, and cars...

You have to be good though which is a challenge that just cant be overcome with height.

BigBrown21

All Star
Daps
God bred big dudes and tall dudes to be warrior's. It's sad when u see a big dude that's like 6'7 serving fukking coffee or bagging groceries. U know how outta place u fukking look? God made u to be the protectors of the community, not pushing carts.

I notice alotta tall nikkas are docile because of white supremacy, always trying to be non threatening. Man if I had that height I'd be a beast...walking into people on purpose. Staring ppl down, what the fukk is the point of being big if u don't physically impose your will on your opponent.

Seen this one big nikka roller blading wearing shorts on hertel Ave...trying to seem non threatening. That nikka should be a soldier, protecting the neighborhood from scumbags, that's what I was thinking.

U know how emasculating it must be to be a 6 ft plus black men and take orders from a short white guy, I don't like taking orders from nobody...but i have a big man's anger level inside me. Like if you're a tall nikka u need to get angry, become a ruler. I shouldn't see some big Tracy McGrady looking nikka making brownies at the coffee shop....it's a waste of size, which is a blessing

Breh why you gotta make me feel bad about it.:mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Don't be glad a fellow nikka just has an honest job and isn't no doing illegal shyt, brehs. :hhh: