Nothing is sadder than a tall nikka in a customer service job. you're suppose to be a warrior

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's sad to see until said black man is broke and out of options so he pull a kick door and pistol whip your girl and your uppity ass
this is the problem...instead of getting motivated, u wanna get mad all of the time....why would stand on your feet for 9 dollars when y can shovel some drive ways and make a couple hundred in a day?

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjcry:Saw a breh handing out samples at Sam's Club like this today.
was he wearing a Christmas hat?

I remember I was at 7/11 one time, and they had this black girl dressed up in a pizza costume....the tension between us was so thick, im surprised the windows didnt shattered man....I couldn't wait to get out of their....poor girl....after that, I put in overtime grinding, that was enough to learn a lesson from

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
enough and far more than the days when i worked as a messenger, seasonal construction and capentry laborer, rgis inventory and other jobs people like you looked down on me for having
i worked min wage jobs my whole life....and i i even stated that and said the being a laborer is ok..if u read

i just said turn it into a business

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This dude Drx on his magneto shyt :mjlol:

I can imagine him walking round the streets of NY with a cloak like

Drx: join the brotherhood :demonic:

Random 6'5 dude: what? :wtf:

Drx: I said join the brotherhood :demonic:

Random 6'5 dude: my dude I'm working :whoa: (starts running)

Drx: join the brotherhood (starts chasing after him) :demonic:

6'5 dude::damn:
naw thats pg13...if i had powers, man ill str8 tell nikkas...do it or die ...period....because thats what u gotta do...thats what the ancient rulers did...this is the problem with democracy but thats whole otherb topic im not trying to get into

ezrathegreat

Veteran
Daps
was he wearing a Christmas hat?

I remember I was at 2/11 one time, and they had this black girl dressed up in a pizza costume....the tension between us was so thick, im surprised the windows didnt shattered man....I couldn't wait to get out of their....poor girl....after that, I put in overtime grinding, that was enough to learn a lesson from

Nah, but had on white gloves (like that minstrel shyt in the past ) and he had this look on his face, like being so embarrassed that he wanted to die rather than do this. It's that look of having no hope or belief that anything can get better. I'm not an emotional person but I can honestly say that seeing another black man like that brought a tear to my eye.

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, but had on white gloves (like that minstrel shyt in the past ) and he had this look on his face, like being so embarrassed that he wanted to die rather than do this. It's that look of having no hope or belief that anything can get better. I'm not an emotional person but I can honestly say that seeing another black man like that brought a tear to my eye.

yeah man this some real shyt, its not not a game