Not Your Ordinary Beef… Not your Ordinary Tea…Not Your Ordinary Cac…Canelo v Plant Sho PPV Nov 6th

Who wins??

• Canelo easy KO

Votes: 52 51.5%
  • Canelo UD

Votes: 28 27.7%
  • Plant UD too slick

Votes: 16 15.8%
  • Plant by KO

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Sad Flabavidez

Votes: 6 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
This is gonna be a easy fight for canelo tbh, plant doesn’t keep his hands up for the most part and strictly relies on his speed, he lunges in a lot on his punches. Canelo gonna time him coming in, canelo has a good high gaurd and still able to throw punches while making himself small is gonna be a big problem for plant. Plant wants to keep his distance and throw punches but like I mentioned above, he lunges into his punches and doesn’t keep his hands up.

chunky_mcdaniels

All Star
Daps
This is gonna be a easy fight for canelo tbh, plant doesn’t keep his hands up for the most part and strictly relies on his speed, he lunges in a lot on his punches. Canelo gonna time him coming in, canelo has a good high gaurd and still able to throw punches while making himself small is gonna be a big problem for plant. Plant wants to keep his distance and throw punches but like I mentioned above, he lunges into his punches and doesn’t keep his hands up.
Good assessment.

Plant mentioned the Trout fight and southpaw aside it's not a bad reference for his team to work off.

Different weight class, different boxer, different Canelo though.:francis:

chunky_mcdaniels

All Star
Daps
he lunges into his punches and doesn’t keep his hands up.

Yup.

Obviously his head movement, pivot, weave and lateral footwork is super high calibre.

But i agree, whenever he throws hooks he's ripe for counter, neck sticks out too much when he shoots round punches.

He also lunges in on straight punches and stays in no mans land a little too long.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Yup.

Obviously his head movement, pivot, weave and lateral footwork is super high calibre.

But i agree, whenever he throws hooks he's ripe for counter, neck sticks out too much when he shoots round punches.

He also lunges in on straight punches and stays in no mans land a little too long.
Ya he does have really good movement, sharp punches, flashy fighter, really quick, can move in and out with ease, and good faints.. That helps him hide his flaws against lower tier fighters but with canelo he’s gonna expose his flaws.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Sad that the last test canelo had was ggg, and he ran away from that after being gifted the first fight.