Not Your Ordinary Beef… Not your Ordinary Tea…Not Your Ordinary Cac…Canelo v Plant Sho PPV Nov 6th

Who wins??

• Canelo easy KO

Votes: 52 51.5%
  • Canelo UD

Votes: 28 27.7%
  • Plant UD too slick

Votes: 16 15.8%
  • Plant by KO

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Sad Flabavidez

Votes: 6 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
good thing we have the extra hour with daylight savings tomorrow...because watch this fight is gonna go up against the big UFC main event.

so dana white and eddie hearn might play a game of chicken to see who airs their shyt first.......unfortunately.
:unimpressed:

How would it affect both events when clocks turn back at 2 am!

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
good thing we have the extra hour with daylight savings tomorrow...because watch this fight is gonna go up against the big UFC main event.

so dana white and eddie hearn might play a game of chicken to see who airs their shyt first.......unfortunately.
:unimpressed:
UFC has no chance to beat this fight and Dana knows it. That's why he hasn't said a word about it. The last Usman vs Colby fight only did 300k. It's a stacked card but no big names. This is boxing's night. Dazn didn't even need to pull that weak shyt with the kovalev fight. They were just being greedy and made the whole sport look bad. But I'm still hoping the UFC main even starts late cause I would like to see Maga Colby get put to sleep. But even UFC fans are more hype for canelo-plant:hubie:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Espinoza basically said everything I said when canelo was being "tough" in negotiations and people were hating. Signing canelo isn't just about the ppv numbers. Getting superstars on your team adds credibility to your whole operation and gives a boost to everything associated with it.

So even if this fight just breaks even it's still a win for showtime. And canelo understood that. More fighters need to understand their value and start looking at themselves as their own business. It's not as simple as the live gate and ppv numbers.

That being said I'll be happy with anything over 700k:hubie:.....and looks like there's only a few hundred tickets left. Wild considering how expensive they were. This is gonna be an epic night :wow: