Not Your Ordinary Beef… Not your Ordinary Tea…Not Your Ordinary Cac…Canelo v Plant Sho PPV Nov 6th

Who wins??

• Canelo easy KO

Votes: 52 51.5%
  • Canelo UD

Votes: 28 27.7%
  • Plant UD too slick

Votes: 16 15.8%
  • Plant by KO

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Sad Flabavidez

Votes: 6 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
QpxS.gif
{/spoiler}

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
:pachaha: Yo I hope this light a fire in Caleb Plant and he come out Guns Blazing

Like Oscar Valdez vs Berchelt ,, prove all the doubters wrong :youngsabo:

i mean can't pretend that canelo vs plant is on a higher level than canelo vs bjs or canelo vs smith...ppl know the deal :pachaha:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
i mean can't pretend that canelo vs plant is on a higher level than canelo vs bjs or canelo vs smith...ppl know the deal :pachaha:

This goin be the first real 168 fighter Canelo getting in the ring with

Callum Smith quit cuz he was punched in the arm too hard … all my years watching boxing never in my life have I seen that shyt :hhh:

BJS moved up N has a laundry list of issues

Yildrim :hhh:

Kovalev :flabbynsick:

Plant goin shock the world :ohlawd:… the celebration thread goin be greater than the Swift one after Matthysse :mjgrin:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This goin be the first real 168 fighter Canelo getting in the ring with

Callum Smith quit cuz he was punched in the arm too hard … all my years watching boxing never in my life have I seen that shyt :hhh:

BJS moved up N has a laundry list of issues

Yildrim :hhh:

Kovalev :flabbynsick:

Plant goin shock the world :ohlawd:… the celebration thread goin be greater than the Swift one after Matthysse :mjgrin:

there is a reason why plant is a huge underdog its because he is the weakest of the champions esp resume wise :sas2:

i have no dog in this fight...whoever loses will get scorn...and im sure just like ive done before when i have to be i told you so...ill be tagging and telling you i told you so and reiterating why i was right:bryan:

i enjoy the process:sas1:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
there is a reason why plant is a huge underdog its because he is the weakest of the champions esp resume wise :sas2:

i have no dog in this fight...whoever loses will get scorn...and im sure just like ive done before when i have to be i told you so...ill be tagging and telling you i told you so and reiterating why i was right:bryan:

i enjoy the process:sas1:

Friend Don’t forget Choc has quite a resume himself especially picking underdogs :shaq:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eddie Hearn Backs Canelo To Stop Caleb Plant in Nine Rounds

BY BOXINGSCENE STAFF
Published Wed Nov 03, 2021, 10:21 AM EDT
Promoter Eddie Hearn of Matchroom has given his prediction for Saturday’s undisputed super middleweight title clash between Saul "Canelo" Alvarez and Caleb Plant.

Canelo puts his WBA ’super’, WBC and WBO belts on the line against Plant, who holds the IBF title, at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas.

Hearn worked on Canelo's last three fights, which saw him beat Callum Smith, Avni Yildirim and Billy Joe Saunders last time out in May.

Canelo stopped Saunders, by fracturing his orbital bone, in the eight round. The outcome saw Canelo unify the WBO, WBA, WBC world titles.

The Mexican superstar would then sign a one-fight deal with Premier Boxing Champions for the upcoming clash with Plant - and Hearn has predicted a stoppage win for the four division world champion within nine rounds.

“I think it’s a tough fight,” Hearn told Pro Boxing Fans.

“But, if you ask Canelo, he doesn’t. His confidence is unbelievable. You can perceive it to be arrogance. I remember talking to him about Callum Smith, about Billy Joe Saunders and I was talking those guys up to him in a one-to-one conversation and he just looked at me like I was mad.

“I think it’s going to be a tough fight, but I do see Canelo Alvarez stopping him. He says inside eight, I just give myself one more just in case, inside nine rounds.”