Not Your Ordinary Beef… Not your Ordinary Tea…Not Your Ordinary Cac…Canelo v Plant Sho PPV Nov 6th

Who wins??

• Canelo easy KO

Votes: 52 51.5%
  • Canelo UD

Votes: 28 27.7%
  • Plant UD too slick

Votes: 16 15.8%
  • Plant by KO

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Sad Flabavidez

Votes: 6 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
One thing i noticed about plant is that he sometimes keeps his feet really far apart, and it makes me wonder about how his balance and movement might be affected against the upper echelon of fighters.

I'm as excited to see Canelo deal with Plant's style, as I am to see Caleb perform at the highest level. Time to see how he deals with the step up in comp.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Fat Dan: "I think he has a good chin. He's never been knocked down as a pro. What's your opinion on that?"

Canelo: "I hope he has a good chin. He's gonna need it":yeshrug::heh:

This dude learned english and just been non stop w the fukkery. :laff:

Gave Andrade the career highlight he desperately been looking for in telling him to get the fukk outta here :mjlol:

The trolling of Billie Hoe after feeling his Ortibal shatter :mjlol:

Hitting 2 slips and a 3 slap combo in .03 seconds before this cac Plant even knew what happened :mjlol:

Dude is the man and he talking like it and walking like it :wow:

nikka is 80s Flair in nwa status :damn:

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
We'l have to see, my main concern with Plant is his stamina. As long as his stamina holds up he should be fine in this, but if he gasses like he did against Truax and Uzi well :francis:.

I hope plant humbles canelo and his weirdo stans. But plant looking Brolic, usually translates to gassing quick.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Plant guarantees victory

“He’s used to people coming in, bowing down to him and handing over their belts. I don’t do none of that. That’s not why I’m here,” said Plant. “Where I’m heading in life, there’s no turning back. There’s no Plan-B for me. I’m going to see this thing out. This is a one-way trip,” said Plant.

Caleb ‘Sweethands’ Plant says his “destiny” is to defeat Canelo Alvarez and become the undisputed super middleweight champion this Saturday night, November 6th at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas.

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
I hope plant humbles canelo and his weirdo stans. But plant looking Brolic, usually translates to gassing quick.

And can't stay on topic for shyt! :russ:

"He could've unified middleweight:ld:"

"fukk you mayate, he looked like shyt against Williams :mjpls:"

:deadmanny: Stans getting excited for squash matches with wrestling stipulations

FastEddie215

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Philly

do you maybe think Plant is using the Tyson Fury theory of coming in heavier during the fight to absorb Canelo power? Maybe that will give him a better shot at staying in the pocket with him during exchanges.

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
... Think a lot of ppl underestimating Plant.

I don't think this will be the cakewalk they think it will be.

If Canelo can't knock him out this could be a close decision. Closer than expected at least.

and for the record I change my vote

Last edited:

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
do you maybe think Plant is using the Tyson Fury theory of coming in heavier during the fight to absorb Canelo power? Maybe that will give him a better shot at staying in the pocket with him during exchanges.

I don't really know. Plant hasn't really ever been tested by a true power puncher. Should be interesting