Not Your Ordinary Beef… Not your Ordinary Tea…Not Your Ordinary Cac…Canelo v Plant Sho PPV Nov 6th

Who wins??

• Canelo easy KO

Votes: 52 51.5%
  • Canelo UD

Votes: 28 27.7%
  • Plant UD too slick

Votes: 16 15.8%
  • Plant by KO

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Sad Flabavidez

Votes: 6 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
So what made you change your mind?:mjgrin:

I've always felt this was a horrible stylistic matchup for Canelo. Plant can do all the stuff BJS does, and then some from the eye test he is a better fighter who doesn't make the same careless mistakes as BJS. Plant just doesn't have a lot of power and his stamina is questionable.

Also when Plant said Canelo been fukking around filming TV shows and building mansions and shyt just made me say 'Hmmmmm.' :jbhmm:

Way I see it this fight will either be Plant by decision or Canelo by KO, no in between.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
breh ive been looking...none..im going to hate myself for buying this trash...i haven't even paid 70 bucks total for Canelo's last 6 DAZN fights
Aren't you the biggest belt advocate in the forum?:what:....We about to see the first ever unified super middleweight champion in boxing history and you're not excited for it?.... hmmm:jbhmm:....this gotta be so tough for you. One one hand you love to see history making title fights. On the other hand you despise Canelo and Caleb plant:pachaha:

No matter what happens you gonna have to give praise and celebrate a fighter you hate on Saturday night :wow:

#CaneloCartel appreciates your congratulations in advance:mjgrin:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Aren't you the biggest belt advocate in the forum?:what:....We about to see the first ever unified super middleweight champion in boxing history and you're not excited for it?.... hmmm:jbhmm:....this gotta be so tough for you. One one hand you love to see history making title fights. On the other hand you despise Canelo and Caleb plant:pachaha:

No matter what happens you gonna have to give praise and celebrate a fighter you hate on Saturday night :wow:

#CaneloCartel appreciates your congratulations in advance:mjgrin:

i understand why its happening..you'll never not hear me say unification doesnt need to happen...champions need to clear them out..however

1. Canelo vs Plant to me = Crawford vs Indongo to y'all
2. It was the least interesting 4 belt unification fight for this year (Fury/Joshua, Charlo/Castano, and Taylor/Ramirez were all better fights on paper)
3. Plant sat on his belt and hasn't beaten nobody to warrant a PPV
4. This PPV card is ass on paper like damn near all of Canelo's fights for the last couple of years

so ask me again why this isn't trash :unimpressed:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
I've always felt this was a horrible stylistic matchup for Canelo. Plant can do all the stuff BJS does, and then some from the eye test he is a better fighter who doesn't make the same careless mistakes as BJS. Plant just doesn't have a lot of power and his stamina is questionable.

Also when Plant said Canelo been fukking around filming TV shows and building mansions and shyt just made me say 'Hmmmmm.' :jbhmm:

Way I see it this fight will either be Plant by decision or Canelo by KO, no in between.
I'm actually hoping plant rises to the occasion and makes canelo dig deep. That's what brings out the best in canelo. I wanna be able to go away from this fight saying plant earned my respect. He keeps saying he's not like the rest. Ok let's see. But I don't think he's fought the right opposition to prepare him for this moment. Otherwise I would think he had a better chance. He's going straight from the bum tour to fighting the very best.

Canelo has faced guys with more speed. More boxing skills. More power. Caleb on the other hand never faced anybody with the speed and power of canelo. Or the defense. And I think that's a major disadvantage. I think people will be surprised when they see canelo is quicker to the punch than plant. Plant will be surprised too. I think this fight will be won in those mid range exchanges. And that's where canelo is at his most dangerous. I hope plant proves me wrong and takes canelo to the brink. I just don't see it happening:manny:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I'm actually hoping plant rises to the occasion and makes canelo dig deep. That's what brings out the best in canelo. I wanna be able to go away from this fight saying plant earned my respect. He keeps saying he's not like the rest. Ok let's see. But I don't think he's fought the right opposition to prepare him for this moment. Otherwise I would think he had a better chance. He's going straight from the bum tour to fighting the very best.

Canelo has faced guys with more speed. More boxing skills. More power. Caleb on the other hand never faced anybody with the speed and power of canelo. Or the defense. And I think that's a major disadvantage. I think people will be surprised when they see canelo is quicker to the punch than plant. Plant will be surprised too. I think this fight will be won in those mid range exchanges. And that's where canelo is at his most dangerous. I hope plant proves me wrong and takes canelo to the brink. I just don't see it happening:manny:

We'l have to see, my main concern with Plant is his stamina. As long as his stamina holds up he should be fine in this, but if he gasses like he did against Truax and Uzi well :francis:.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
i understand why its happening..you'll never not hear me say unification doesnt need to happen...champions need to clear them out..however

1. Canelo vs Plant to me = Crawford vs Indongo to y'all
2. It was the least interesting 4 belt unification fight for this year (Fury/Joshua, Charlo/Castano, and Taylor/Ramirez were all better fights on paper)
3. Plant sat on his belt and hasn't beaten nobody to warrant a PPV
4. This PPV card is ass on paper like damn near all of Canelo's fights for the last couple of years

so ask me again why this isn't trash :unimpressed:
The card is trash. There's no reason they couldn't have put Ennis and David on this shyt.

And I don't even really care much about the belts as much as the matchup itself. They're both skilled. Both fast. Both flashy. Add in all the bad blood and this should be an entertaining scrap. Unless plant completely chokes and gets starched in the opening rounds. But to me. When I watch both guys fight. I think it'll be more exciting than people think:yeshrug: