Not Your Ordinary Beef… Not your Ordinary Tea…Not Your Ordinary Cac…Canelo v Plant Sho PPV Nov 6th

Who wins??

• Canelo easy KO

Votes: 52 51.5%
  • Canelo UD

Votes: 28 27.7%
  • Plant UD too slick

Votes: 16 15.8%
  • Plant by KO

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Sad Flabavidez

Votes: 6 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
nikkas act like they didn’t watch an extremely :flabbynsick: Kovalev win damn near every round fighting Scary throwing pity pats

Goin be a lot of :sadbron::mjcry::sadcam: Canelo Stans on fight night

Facts

shyt was so bad, you had casuals thinking the fight was fixed. :hhh:

Canelo Stans better hope for the love of God that he beats Plant because if he loses, I will never shut the fukk up about it. :mjlol:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Facts

shyt was so bad, you had casuals thinking the fight was fixed. :hhh:

Canelo Stans better hope for the love of God that he beats Plant because if he loses, I will never shut the fukk up about it. :mjlol:
Kovalev was snapping Canelo's head back with power jabs...wasn't aggressive enough though like he was pee Ward fights. A shame.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Not your ordinary CAC. Not your ordinary SNACS:mjgrin:

Coulda done without the tea line. Made the title a bit too wordy for my taste. Keep it short and sweet. Just like Canelo's gonna keep it against Caleb plants weak ass.

Yea he got the flash. He got the "swag". But does he have the heart?....does he have the chin?

This vanilla Floyd wannabe is gonna find out real quick that it takes more than just being flashy to be a great fighter. And canelo has proven that against far better fighters than Caleb plant. And that includes the old Sergei kovalev who he supposedly lost "every round" to :childplease::mjlol:

BJ saunders said he would rather die before quitting in the ring. And we seen what happened when he was faced with that moment of truth.

Yea Caleb plant might do well in the beginning. He might land some nice jabs. Some nice counter shots. But what's gonna happen when Canelo starts timing all that bullshyt?.....what's gonna happen when that ribcage starts to close up and his oxygen isn't coming through the same?....when he's gotta answer the same question BJ Saunders got faced with?.....then we'll find out what he's really made of. And all these new plant stans will see he was just like the rest. Same people saying Callum smith was gonna give canelo a tough time:pachaha:.....but I know I know....caleb plant is different right?.....he's actually gonna "fight"....only thing different between these two great white hypes is that Caleb plant won't see the final bell.

It don't matter how flashy you are. Plant is just the new flavor of the month who they say has the "style" to beat canelo. But when that adversity comes, it's not about who has the style, it's about who has the substance. And only one fighter in this fight has that in em.

And it's definitely not this guy:russ:

15-F7-A167-C0-DE-417-E-9-F70-59-AD5682-AF02.gif

E288-CE80-3174-4-B8-F-B46-E-5-F16-E8406-B1-C.gif

03-BA5-F7-F-6106-4-B6-E-A49-A-F44-FA12845-E8.gif

B65567-C8-8-A59-4033-8-E5-D-915458-E13722.gif

375-EAD18-86-AB-4-EDF-9-B4-C-75-B0143-D13-D3.gif

DFAA5-B5-F-9073-4-E92-8882-D52-A05-D047-D2.gif

But Caleb plant is slick they say :mjlol::deadmanny:

Uzi had this man running for dear life those last 4 rounds.

Caleb Plant is getting sparked clean the fukk out and that's that. On to the next :camby:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Not your ordinary CAC. Not your ordinary SNACS:mjgrin:

Coulda done without the tea line. Made the title a bit too wordy for my taste. Keep it short and sweet. Just like Canelo's gonna keep it against Caleb plants weak ass.

Yea he got the flash. He got the "swag". But does he have the heart?....does he have the chin?

This vanilla Floyd wannabe is gonna find out real quick that it takes more than just being flashy to be a great fighter. And canelo has proven that against far better fighters than Caleb plant. And that includes the old Sergei kovalev who he supposedly lost "every round" to :childplease::mjlol:

BJ saunders said he would rather die before quitting in the ring. And we seen what happened when he was faced with that moment of truth.

Yea Caleb plant might do well in the beginning. He might land some nice jabs. Some nice counter shots. But what's gonna happen when Canelo starts timing all that bullshyt?.....what's gonna happen when that ribcage starts to close up and his oxygen isn't coming through the same?....when he's gotta answer the same question BJ Saunders got faced with?.....then we'll find out what he's really made of. And all these new plant stans will see he was just like the rest. Same people saying Callum smith was gonna give canelo a tough time:pachaha:.....but I know I know....caleb plant is different right?.....he's actually gonna "fight"....only thing different between these two great white hypes is that Caleb plant won't see the final bell.

It don't matter how flashy you are. Plant is just the new flavor of the month who they say has the "style" to beat canelo. But when that adversity comes, it's not about who has the style, it's about who has the substance. And only one fighter in this fight has that in em.

And it's definitely not this guy:russ:

15-F7-A167-C0-DE-417-E-9-F70-59-AD5682-AF02.gif

E288-CE80-3174-4-B8-F-B46-E-5-F16-E8406-B1-C.gif

03-BA5-F7-F-6106-4-B6-E-A49-A-F44-FA12845-E8.gif

B65567-C8-8-A59-4033-8-E5-D-915458-E13722.gif

375-EAD18-86-AB-4-EDF-9-B4-C-75-B0143-D13-D3.gif

DFAA5-B5-F-9073-4-E92-8882-D52-A05-D047-D2.gif

But Caleb plant is slick they say :mjlol::deadmanny:

Uzi had this man running for dear life those last 4 rounds.

Caleb Plant is getting sparked clean the fukk out and that's that. On to the next :camby:

Tell me about goin 12 with a :flabbynsick: Cotto that Sadam Ali knocked around :mjlol:

What was it again Single digits punches landed to the head of Lara :heh:

That Daniel Jacobs performance had us shaking with fear :pachaha: