Not Your Ordinary Beef… Not your Ordinary Tea…Not Your Ordinary Cac…Canelo v Plant Sho PPV Nov 6th

Who wins??

• Canelo easy KO

Votes: 52 51.5%
  • Canelo UD

Votes: 28 27.7%
  • Plant UD too slick

Votes: 16 15.8%
  • Plant by KO

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Sad Flabavidez

Votes: 6 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I watched at my moms house :umad:

was it not a stacked card??

Did Jermall not whoop Dervychenko ass the same Dervychenko that beat the shyt out GGG N has dude contemplating “aLl Th3 b3LtZ” :mjlol:

a stacked card which I bought myself at my own home..means more coming from me since i dont believe every fight should be on PPV :umad:

the same dereveyanchenko which many articles and previews mentioned (or anyone with 2 or even 1 eye :heh: can see) took such a severe beating from GGG that he would not be 100 percent going into the charlo fight even with an extended layoff...and couldnt even drop him or his next opponent after that :dead:

:umad:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
a stacked card which I bought myself at my own home..means more coming from me since i dont believe every fight should be on PPV :umad:

the same dereveyanchenko which many articles and previews mentioned (or anyone with 2 or even 1 eye :heh: can see) took such a severe beating from GGG that he would not be 100 percent going into the charlo fight even with an extended layoff...and couldnt even drop him or his next opponent after that :dead:

:umad:

Momma Choc N Brother Choc bought the fight friend I’m sorry I have a family that loves boxing N wants my company :smugdraper:

NO fukking body but :flabbynsick::flabbynsick::flabbynsick: stans like yourself thought Dervychenko would never be the same :russ:

One nikka took a beating so bad he disappeared back to instanbul … ducking Charlo…ducking Andrade …can’t make a fight on the crackle… No buzz …no more stans… no more Mexican style…no more all the belts … bum hunted for an entire career with nothing but a draw to show for it:mjlol:

Charlo is so feather fisted N GGG won’t dare step in the ring with him :bryan:

All the Belts… the green belt is mine … remember that?? :umad:

1192606286.jpeg

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Momma Choc N Brother Choc bought the fight friend I’m sorry I have a family that loves boxing N wants my company :smugdraper:

NO fukking body but :flabbynsick::flabbynsick::flabbynsick: stans like yourself thought Dervychenko would never be the same :russ:

One nikka took a beating so bad he disappeared back to instanbul … ducking Charlo…ducking Andrade …can’t make a fight on the crackle… No buzz …no more stans… no more Mexican style…no more all the belts … bum hunted for an entire career with nothing but a draw to show for it:mjlol:

Charlo is so feather fisted N GGG won’t dare step in the ring with him :bryan:

All the Belts… the green belt is mine … remember that?? :umad:

1192606286.jpeg

and Charlo who can't even crush a can when given one...and he has been given plenty

imagine the only noteworthy thing he has accomplished as MW champion is getting chumped by Danny Jacobs backstage on camera..the same Jacobs who showed him the blueprint to get the big fights

sure as hell hasn't been or faced a former world champion in a while...hasnt faced Andrade..hasnt faced GGG...lets Canelo treat him a hoe like Jacobs...waits on Jacobs like a hoe too like "please Danny fight me..I'm afraid to go off the platform and Al wont let me be a boss :sadcam:"..imagine the best MW opponent he has faced is a fighter that got put through the wringer also doing the Jacobs blueprint trying to be great..murata would prolly put hands on Mall at this point :umad:

who was right again about the PBC 160 argument? :umad:..be excited about going a hard 12 with a munguia leftover brehs :laff:

the funny thing is even a 39 year old GGG has more of an argument of being on p4p list than this Charlo who is in his prime :dead: :umad:..20 bucks says GGG unifies a title at 160 before Charlo does :umad:

a pic we will never see from charlo in his career

db2f53de473747e9639ccb6cc23d1ab4.jpg