Not Your Ordinary Beef… Not your Ordinary Tea…Not Your Ordinary Cac…Canelo v Plant Sho PPV Nov 6th

Who wins??

• Canelo easy KO

Votes: 52 51.5%
  • Canelo UD

Votes: 28 27.7%
  • Plant UD too slick

Votes: 16 15.8%
  • Plant by KO

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Sad Flabavidez

Votes: 6 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
I had a dream last night that canelo got knocked out. It was very unsettling to say the least. So much that it woke me from my sleep and had me sitting in my bed like :picard:.......I was just contemplating the meaning of it all. Was it a nightmare?.....a premonition?....a seed of doubt in my mind?.....I just kept going over it in my head.

It's not only that canelo got knocked out. He got annihilated. Like he no longer had the same fight in him anymore. And it wasn't even like Plant caught him with some sneaky shyt. Caleb actually stood his ground and beat canelo into submission. That's when I realized this dream wasn't meant to be scary at all. It was actually supposed to be a comedy.

Canelo in 7 :mjgrin:

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm surprised at Showtime not linking up with NFL on CBS to promote this fight more. I can't stand Fox's production but one thing they also did well was make sure they used the NFL to promote the PPVs during football season. Pregame show appearances by the fighters, all access/preview shows during NFL Sunday, ads during games, they were really on it.