NOT YOU TOO CYNTHIA G

Aintnobodystupid

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
nah bruh. I've met a lot of people that are pro black and afrocentric but mingle w/white people - they usually hold their worst venom for right wing extremists, police, Bush (now trump) etc etc...

this chick always says ALL WHITE PEOPLE. her channel is essentially completely anti-white america and anti-white culture.

she's been exposed man, period. there is no defending this
You white nationalist treat blacks they work with like shyt and shun them or do they keep up appearances? Thats all this could possibly be and some of you have some glaring agendas trying to make it otherwise.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't have pictures with cacs, I don't have cac friends:francis:

Also thats a club pic:francis:Which means she socialize with them, if it was work related, pass given but it ain't..

Cyn preach racial segregation & said all cacs are evil:mjlol:
You would've thought she was following the old school NOI 1950S way of life by the way she talking..

Also if 1 of my family member switch sides, we ain't cool no more:yeshrug:

Thats dedication.

Malcolm Little use to fukk white women on the regular before he became X

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
You white nationalist treat blacks they work with like shyt and shun them or do they keep up appearances? Thats all this could possibly be and some of you have some glaring agendas trying to make it otherwise.

First if all I read this 5 times and still don't know what the fukk you're trying to say :what:

Secondly, you can't have arguably the most anti-white YouTube channel on the planet and have a picture of you partying with 3 white people sipping champagne - I don't even have a picture like this and I have white friends..

She's a fraud. Stay tuned more will come of this

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
That picture from 2 yrs ago:mjlol:She started making videos 2yrs ago:russ:

She said she become pro black several yrs ago..

Malcolm wasn't fuk'n ww after he found allah..

look at some of the titles of her more recent videos:

Why Black People should not have children with White People

Are black men better fathers to half white children

More whites dying than being born in 17 states & Europe;

Why white people have a negative birth rate

PizzaGate is just white people being white

but there's a picture floating around of you yucking it up w/THREE white people, and on top of that you claim you have in-laws that are white!?

it's not adding up. people don't go from hanging out at white functions and having drinks to saying "all white people are evil and need to die" within a time span of 2 years

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
:stopitslime: Troll? Cmon fam she got her. CynG is a con artist

Yes, troll. Her second video I posted confirms that.

This johnny-come-lately chick is no different than some up and coming loser ass rapper starting beefs with other rappers to make a name for themselves.

She's acting all excited like she found a sextape of CynG fukking a white dude or something. It's just odd to me that somebody CynG doesn't even know personally and has no history with would just pop up out of nowhere making nasty personal attacks and challenges and talking about "I will end your career" and all that shyt. Looking at the titles of some of her other videos it's clear she's just on some bullshyt and trying to compete with somebody who didn't even know she existed.

So yeah, she's a troll and an attention whore at best.

Aintnobodystupid

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
First if all I read this 5 times and still don't know what the fukk you're trying to say :what:

Secondly, you can't have arguably the most anti-white YouTube channel on the planet and have a picture of you partying with 3 white people sipping champagne - I don't even have a picture like this and I have white friends..

She's a fraud. Stay tuned more will come of this

That should have read do you think white nationalist.

"First if all"? You see how typos can slip through if you dont double check? I was saying racist whites dont wear it on their sleeve. Im sure they are at parties socializing with us while we dont know what their true views are.

She's not even rbg or a panafricanist. Ive never heard her mention amos wilson or nelly fuller or bobby wright since she says she has a psychology degree and comes from that angle and those are the top African centered ones.

She's basically like every other black person that becomes problack. Constant racism leads to antiqwhite sentiment and the biggest antiwhite person on youtube is sara suten seti. She's just an average person hence the mental gymnastics to justify wearing a weave.

I can point you to two points you stated being wrong in here videos. The recent dylan roof ones she says she doesn't believe all whites are evil or racist and in that one in the video about the dad who gets his biracial daughters hair braided she says blacks shouldn't be involved in relationships with whites unless they are fighting to end white supremacy.

You're not going to post anything where she says "all whites".

Move along nothing to see here with this pathetic exposed. Its sad its a fukking black person doing this and other blacks chomping at the bit to get in on trying to shyt on this sister.

Aintnobodystupid

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Yes, troll. Her second video I posted confirms that.

This johnny-come-lately chick is no different than some up and coming loser ass rapper starting beefs with other rappers to make a name for themselves.

She's acting all excited like she found a sextape of CynG fukking a white dude or something. It's just odd to me that somebody CynG doesn't even know personally and has no history with would just pop up out of nowhere making nasty personal attacks and challenges and talking about "I will end your career" and all that shyt. Looking at the titles of some of her other videos it's clear she's just on some bullshyt and trying to compete with somebody who didn't even know she existed.

So yeah, she's a troll and an attention whore at best.
Some faceless troll tried to do this to Gazi Kodzo. They dug up clips from before he was problack he did with white YouTubers on some "you see! you see!" shyt.