NOT YOU TOO CYNTHIA G

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
its funny how dudes like you and @CharlieManson start out like ya'll speaking from logic and facts. then after y'all rhetoric gets dismantled, you start resorting to emotional shyt that makes no sense :dead:

you been listening to tariq for 10 yrs, you love the fakes

Tariq become flaky when he become pro black (2010 - 2011)

Before then he was himself....

The transition wasn't real

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
71st in Chicago...Emit Drill Valley for 071...

I lived on 71st when I started using the name on forums(I we still in the streets), I don't like the multiple allies.
Also I can't change my name or don't know how

Oh....:patrice:Never knew that.....

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Tariq become flaky when he become pro black (2010 - 2011)

Before then he was himself....

The transition wasn't real

no, tariqs mack shyt was janky. damn near everything he use to spew was counterproductive towards black empowerment. tariq use to be on that rugged individualism shyt, then he smartened up.

but even if it isn't real and is completely manufactured for profit, so what? tariq isn't giving any advice that's harmful in terms of group economics and what we need to do for financial survival. so what is the real complaint besides your feelings being hurt

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
:mjlol: not really surprised. She prob got an "albinoid" for every day of the week.

Somebody gotta expose this oshay c00n Jackson fakkit somehow tho :lupe: that would be glorious to run that fakkit off YouTube :ohlawd:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
wasnt she just on tariq's show saying all white people are awful and she sees no reason a black person would be around someone white

This is what you call playing a role. I just mentioned this with Jason Whitlock. Dude talks that righteous shyt and anti black shyt. But hangs in strip clubs trying to pick up hookers and hangs with black rappers.

IWunD3r

Superstar
Daps
Its funny how nikkas be acting like they live in some blk utopia... nikka,we live in murrica its only 13% blk with nikkas scattered all over... we made that nikkas taking pics with cacs now?