NOT YOU TOO CYNTHIA G

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol: not really surprised. She prob got an "albinoid" for every day of the week.

Somebody gotta expose this oshay c00n Jackson fakkit somehow tho :lupe: that would be glorious to run that fakkit off YouTube :ohlawd:

And those two fukkbois minister Jap and Angry man, I don't fukk with Crispy but that b*stard has popped off the black woman bashing on YouTube. These nikkas are trying to eat off bashing black women.:scust:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:what: @Ronnie Lott @marcuz @No Sleep @Gravity @DillaTUDE Look at this nikka!! As much as he hates on Tariq in every Tariq thread, this nikka watches/listens to all his shows.

Agent like behavior

Doing research on nikkas is agent work now?:jbhmm:u don't say

if you dislike tariq but have listenedto him religiously since his early macklessons stuff, he most certainly dissed yo ass on the phone :dead: this is some long term scorned shyt disguised as being righteous

According to Tariq, Crispy is behind YouTube channels like this that are dedicated to shytting & discrediting on Tariq (i.e. E bola, House of Cons, Keyboard Musician, & etc.). I suspect EmitDrill might be a Crispy troll or/and behind some of these channels because he listens to all of Tariq' shows and is always posting videos & making references from those YouTube channels.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN

giphy.gif

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
This girl in the OP is a hater- this at the very least should be clear to anyone who listened to the video and Cynthia G ... plus no pro black person can avoid associating with white people on some level. Like Gus said on the COWS podcast - even the civil war generals would meet and talk it did not mean that they were not at war.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
This girl in the OP is a hater- this at the very least should be clear to anyone who listened to the video and Cynthia G ... plus no pro black person can avoid associating with white people on some level. Like Gus said on the COWS podcast - even the civil war generals would meet and talk it did not mean that they were not at war.

nah bruh. I've met a lot of people that are pro black and afrocentric but mingle w/white people - they usually hold their worst venom for right wing extremists, police, Bush (now trump) etc etc...

this chick always says ALL WHITE PEOPLE. her channel is essentially completely anti-white america and anti-white culture.

she's been exposed man, period. there is no defending this

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
nah bruh. I've met a lot of people that are pro black and afrocentric but mingle w/white people - they usually hold their worst venom for right wing extremists, police, Bush (now trump) etc etc...

this chick always says ALL WHITE PEOPLE. her channel is essentially completely anti-white america and anti-white culture.

she's been exposed man, period. there is no defending this
Still I withhold judgement until I hear from her because old photos do exist

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Still I withhold judgement until I hear from her because old photos do exist

she's made a rebuttal, and spends the first 8 minutes (i didn't want to go further) talking about the chick who made this video and not addressing the picture at all - I also couldn't help but notice the shyt is 25 minutes long and has about 5 ads in there too....:sas2:

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin

I don't have pictures with cacs, I don't have cac friends:francis:

Also thats a club pic:francis:Which means she socialize with them, if it was work related, pass given but it ain't..

Cyn preach racial segregation & said all cacs are evil:mjlol:
You would've thought she was following the old school NOI 1950S way of life by the way she talking..

Also if 1 of my family member switch sides, we ain't cool no more:yeshrug:

Thats dedication.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I don't have pictures with cacs, I don't have cac friends:francis:

Also thats a club pic:francis:Which means she socialize with them, if it was work related, pass given but it ain't..

Cyn preach racial segregation & said all cacs are evil:mjlol:
You would've thought she was following the old school NOI 1950S way of life by the way she talking..

Also if 1 of my family member switch sides, we ain't cool no more:yeshrug:

Thats dedication.
:ehh: :manny:

title from The Black Album - track 3