NOT YOU TOO CYNTHIA G

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Yes, troll. Her second video I posted confirms that.

This johnny-come-lately chick is no different than some up and coming loser ass rapper starting beefs with other rappers to make a name for themselves.

She's acting all excited like she found a sextape of CynG fukking a white dude or something. It's just odd to me that somebody CynG doesn't even know personally and has no history with would just pop up out of nowhere making nasty personal attacks and challenges and talking about "I will end your career" and all that shyt. Looking at the titles of some of her other videos it's clear she's just on some bullshyt and trying to compete with somebody who didn't even know she existed.

So yeah, she's a troll and an attention whore at best.
:rudy: wait a minute man...don't respond and ignore the previous point I made; this woman makes incendiary and blatantly racist anti-white youtube videos. you can't just gloss over that to make your point fam.

also, she has on way too much makeup and wears ridiculous wigs - she's almost begging for people to point that out when they disagree with her (and people ARE going to disagree with you when you have a popular sociopolitical youtube channel)

this isn't trolling fam it's just normal youtube shyt.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
That should have read do you think white nationalist.

"First if all"? You see how typos can slip through if you dont double check? I was saying racist whites dont wear it on their sleeve. Im sure they are at parties socializing with us while we dont know what their true views are.

She's not even rbg or a panafricanist. Ive never heard her mention amos wilson or nelly fuller or bobby wright since she says she has a psychology degree and comes from that angle and those are the top African centered ones.

She's basically like every other black person that becomes problack. Constant racism leads to antiqwhite sentiment and the biggest antiwhite person on youtube is sara suten seti. She's just an average person hence the mental gymnastics to justify wearing a weave.

I can point you to two points you stated being wrong in here videos. The recent dylan roof ones she says she doesn't believe all whites are evil or racist and in that one in the video about the dad who gets his biracial daughters hair braided she says blacks shouldn't be involved in relationships with whites unless they are fighting to end white supremacy.

You're not going to post anything where she says "all whites".

Move along nothing to see here with this pathetic exposed. Its sad its a fukking black person doing this and other blacks chomping at the bit to get in on trying to shyt on this sister.

1) that's my smart phone auto-correcting my "of" all the time to "if" i have no idea why it does that.

2) you're the second person that's glossing over those youtube video titles I posted like these are just ordinary everyday titles for videos:
Why Black People should not have children with White People

Are black men better fathers to half white children

More whites dying than being born in 17 states & Europe;

Why white people have a negative birth rate

PizzaGate is just white people being white

3) Seti gives context to his arguments, he TEACHES. He's dropping math on people. this chick here just goes on rants, she rarely if ever quotes scholars, books/authors or intellects - she just goes on these stream of conscious racist rants, this is not intellectual dialogue.

all i say is that when she gets exposed, please don't run. :sas2:

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
1) that's my smart phone auto-correcting my "of" all the time to "if" i have no idea why it does that.

2) you're the second person that's glossing over those youtube video titles I posted like these are just ordinary everyday titles for videos:
Why Black People should not have children with White People

Are black men better fathers to half white children

More whites dying than being born in 17 states & Europe;

Why white people have a negative birth rate

PizzaGate is just white people being white

3) Seti gives context to his arguments, he TEACHES. He's dropping math on people. this chick here just goes on rants, she rarely if ever quotes scholars, books/authors or intellects - she just goes on these stream of conscious racist rants, this is not intellectual dialogue.

all i say is that when she gets exposed, please don't run. :sas2:

She doesn't have to quote anyone, she is giving you her point view or opinions based on her experiences that's is, she has voice and is using.
I respect her for putting herself out there to face criticism and for everyone to know exactly where she stands an how she feels, that's brave, she is a benefit to black women and the black community. Why is it that when people attack her in any way they bring up her hair, by the way these are black people attacking her.....and for what..there is no legit reason for other black people to be attacking her all.

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
First if all I read this 5 times and still don't know what the fukk you're trying to say :what:

Secondly, you can't have arguably the most anti-white YouTube channel on the planet and have a picture of you partying with 3 white people sipping champagne - I don't even have a picture like this and I have white friends..

She's a fraud. Stay tuned more will come of this

She says that she has white friends.
Unless you own your own business, if your making any type of money your working with white people.
She could be at job sponsored party, that could be her boss asking to take a picture with her.
Regardless it's just a picture, not a sextape, people are blowing this way out of proportion.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
She doesn't have to quote anyone, she is giving you her point view or opinions based on her experiences that's is, she has voice and is using.
I respect her for putting herself out there to face criticism and for everyone to know exactly where she stands an how she feels, that's brave, she is a benefit to black women and the black community. Why is it that when people attack her in any way they bring up her hair, by the way these are black people attacking her.....and for what..there is no legit reason for other black people to be attacking her all.

it's her youtube channel and she can do what she wants; but i was responding to somebody comparing her to seti

seti is an intellectual, this is just a chick w/an opinion. if you like it then so be it, I do NOT shyt what you eat.

but at the same time, understand that EVERY popular youtuber has people that disagree with them, Tariq does, Seti does, Polight does...it comes w/the territory.

bottom line is that when you have multiple blatantly anti-white videos and there's proof that you hang out w/white people and have white people in your family, it's just bizarre..

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
:rudy: wait a minute man...don't respond and ignore the previous point I made; this woman makes incendiary and blatantly racist anti-white youtube videos. you can't just gloss over that to make your point fam.

also, she has on way too much makeup and wears ridiculous wigs - she's almost begging for people to point that out when they disagree with her (and people ARE going to disagree with you when you have a popular sociopolitical youtube channel)

this isn't trolling fam it's just normal youtube shyt.

I didn't need to address the point you made because CynG already covered all that you mentioned in her response video.

Everybody got a right to their opinion and yeah everybody has someone who will disagree with them which is fine. But that faceless broad IS a troll.

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
it's her youtube channel and she can do what she wants; but i was responding to somebody comparing her to seti

seti is an intellectual, this is just a chick w/an opinion. if you like it then so be it, I do NOT shyt what you eat.

but at the same time, understand that EVERY popular youtuber has people that disagree with them, Tariq does, Seti does, Polight does...it comes w/the territory.

bottom line is that when you have multiple blatantly anti-white videos and there's proof that you hang out w/white people and have white people in your family, it's just bizarre..

Yes I get that but, the girl does have degrees behind she is educated, we have to take that into consideration, it's another debate if we're going to argue what makes someone credible. We're all just voices.

Like I said in my quote above, unless she runs her own business she works with whites, which is the same for most of us. That pic could be with her co-workers, or her boss at a company sponsored event we have know idea. I don't believe it to be a big deal unless she is engaged in a intimate relationship with them then we have something.

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
Yes I get that but, the girl does have degrees behind she is educated, we have to take that into consideration, it's another debate if we're going to argue what makes someone credible. We're all just voices.

Like I said in my quote above, unless she runs her own business she works with whites, which is the same for most of us. That pic could be with her co-workers, or her boss at a company sponsored event we have know idea. I don't believe it to be a big deal unless she is engaged in a intimate relationship with them then we have something.

Thats her family & friends :mjlol:u didn't watch her vid?

Cyn preach racial segregation but got white family/friends that she parties with..

You see the contradiction?

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN

Cyn preach racial segregation but got white family/friends that she parties with..

these muthafukkas are defending this chick and didn't even watch her video to explain it

she claims the dude with his arm around her waist is an ex brother in law (her sister is nowhere in sight)

and those other two are "Friends" i take it...

so she says repeatedly that the pictures are 2 years old and i guess since this photo was taken, she's severed all ties with everybody in this photo and has wished death upon them because they are white....
which is funny b/c why would they even have that picture still up online with a known anti-white racist? :jbhmm:

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps

I recently saw her response vid. She does not hate all white people, being pro black does not make you anti white. She does preach segregation to a extent but it's hard to accomplish unless you own your business you have to be around white people end of story, our pop in the US is only 13-15% so most of the people see is going to be around is white. Logic and reasoning will never win on coli....because it requires too much thought.

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
I recently saw her response vid. She does not hate all white people, being pro black does not make you anti white. She does preach segregation to a extent but it's hard to accomplish unless you own your business you have to be around white people end of story, our pop in the US is only 13-15% so most of the people see is going to be around is white. Logic and reasoning will never win on coli....because it requires too much thought.

End of story.. Contradiction.. She willingly said we need segregation.. If she was using logic she wouldn't have said what said:yeshrug:

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
End of story.. Contradiction.. She willingly said we need segregation.. If she was using logic she wouldn't have said what said:yeshrug:

It's hard to actually segregate in a world where we have to be around white in almost all forms of life...at work, at the mall, at the hospital, there is not that many black owned anything and we're only 15% so to get true segregation is easier said then done.