Not trolling. Dead ass serious. Has Trump explicitly shytted on black people during his campaign?

Status
Not open for further replies.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Care to elaborate as to why you're limiting the criteria to:

- this presidential campaign
- things he said out of his mouth

Seems like you very well know about his past and actions but want to take them out of the equation.

Or are you saying:

1) The past doesn't matter
2) Words >>>>> actions

:patrice:
Cause all you can do is bring up stuff from he 70s or in the 80s when he wrongly accused suspects of gang rape.

There's got to be a standard here.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
There shouldn't be 9 pages. This is the correct answer. He was also given support from the KKK and didn't rescind it, as every other Republican candidate did.
If he's not dehumanizing us by calling us "the Blacks," he's being sued by the government for denying Black people housing, he ran the "Obama birther" campaign long before he was even thought of as candidate for a political office, and remember the Central Park 5? Guess who rallied for mob justice. It was Trump.
This thread is garbage and the anti-Latino rhetoric on this site is borderline retarded.
/thread
Trump did not align himself with David Duke.

Don't do this low brow content when it's easily disproven

And a retweet? On crime stats?

Most people don't even know WHY the stats are wrong. That's why you want to pin that on him.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Black folks dont understand.

These mestizos don't fukk with us.

they hate us and show their true colors against us when they get their numbers up.

when they are few in numbers and are minority they be like Brown/black coalition. we brothers, white ppl racist, etc...but when they get their # up in the hood, or you are the only black person in a mestizo/Latino hangout..they show their racist tendencies openly because they are safely surrounded among their kind
They feel comfortable enough to express their racism against blacks.

they are self hating and desire to be close to the cacs as possible. That mentality is both inherited from centuries of spanish colonial rule and white supremacist system in north America.

A lot of them are two faced hypocrites...ppl think just because they listen to rap, imitate modern popular culture and use black slang that they really fukk with us.
As a person who is both mexican and black and who knows the mexican culture pretty damn good....everything you spewed up top is some bullshyt....letting your hate for another race is making you say some stupid ass shyt....

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Trump is a piece of shyt for his birther rants.

But why did this shyt egg him on?

845c9fff4e3fbc29d8fe47d09577cfbd.png

And I think those were typos and mistakes.

But y'all gotta raise the bar when we're debating.

Y'all want clean wins.

They aren't there.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
As a person who is both mexican and black and who knows the mexican culture pretty damn good....everything you spewed up top is some bullshyt....letting your hate for another race is making you say some stupid ass shyt....
How does it feel to know Mexico didn't count half of you in the census until 2 years ago?

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
Dudes really can't separate their hate for trump from providing me a simple and clear definitive negative and outright denigrating black comment thing HE has said in the last 9 months.

“He’s wrong. He’s totally wrong,” Mr. Trump said. “It’s ‘all lives matter’ and that should be the theme of this country, frankly, one of our themes — all lives matter. So he’s obviously catering to somebody. I don’t know who he’s catering to. I looked at the head, I was watching the head of Black Lives Matter being interviewed the other night, and I said to myself, give me a break. All lives matter.”

Sept 09 2015, 7 months ago

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
At the end of the day it really doesn't matter if Trump has sad anything derogatory against blacks recently on his campaign or not...we all know how that cac feels...if you needed to make a thread to try and say otherwise or make it look like Trump is for the blacks....you're a motherfukking fool.... @ThreeLetterAgency

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
“He’s wrong. He’s totally wrong,” Mr. Trump said. “It’s ‘all lives matter’ and that should be the theme of this country, frankly, one of our themes — all lives matter. So he’s obviously catering to somebody. I don’t know who he’s catering to. I looked at the head, I was watching the head of Black Lives Matter being interviewed the other night, and I said to myself, give me a break. All lives matter.”

Sept 09 2015, 7 months ago
Yeah. More coded language.

Where are his statements similar to what he said about Hispanics?

Status
Not open for further replies.