Not shock thread. Mario Odyssey may well be the most visually perfect video game of all time.

Thoughtspeak

Joke ting blood
Daps
Reppin
London under protest
There are 4 kinds of gamers

Ones that appreciate the artsy

Others that appreciate the game play

Those that appreciate both

And others that just want something thats "cool"

I'm convinced the majority of sony stans and the forum is the later

Nintendo, Rockstar and Blizzard put a lot TLC into there games and it shows.

They don't really skim on small details and it shows.

I don't see anywhere near the alcalmation for Blizzard and Rockstar games in relation to the rest of the industry as I do for Nintendo. There is a health scoop of fanboyism added, maybe because they are also a platform holder.

At best, you hear people admitting that their games are the best at what they do. Not "the best visuals of all time" or other related hyperbole.

Nintendo first party is definitely in the same tier as Rockstar and blizzard and may even more consistent than them, but they are not significantly better. Just very good at their particular thing that they have spent 30 some years refining.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I like the clashing art styles a lot but hell no. Nintendo cut corners wherever they could to make sure the game ran at a smooth 60fps

In terms of cartoony graphics, what we saw of KH3's Toy Story world blew me away. Legit looked like playing in the movies. Then again, that game isn't out yet so it could look worse upon release like Watchdogs. I really don't trust Square at all either.

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
This is mario, a simple Italian plumber in a fantasy retro world but the use of color, animation .. it's kind of faultless.

Why I say best ever... Because you'd struggle to do anymore! Nintendo went all in.

This looks better as a show piece on your TV than Witcher 3 right?
How about a video or any proof? You are one lazy azz poster breh... wasting our time.

Daps
Reppin
Old School Players to New School Fools
How about a video or any proof? You are one lazy azz poster breh... wasting our time.

I can’t post proof, everything is a spoiler.
I could ruin the game for many if I do the big reveal.

Other posters are right, it’s very much art and style,
I probably should have said it’s the most stylish game of all time, but to me.. in an age where graphics can be pretty much life like, style is everything, and that’s why I stand by what I said.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
I can’t post proof, everything is a spoiler.
I could ruin the game for many if I do the big reveal.

Other posters are right, it’s very much art and style,
I probably should have said it’s the most stylish game of all time, but to me.. in an age where graphics can be pretty much life like, style is everything, and that’s why I stand by what I said.
Rime looks just as good imo

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
No one has Nintendo beat when it comes to art style
Persona 5 artstyle shyts on anything Nintendo's done in the past 10 years easily and that's just Atlus. Vanillaware comes to mind too. Nintendo ain't got shyt on them either.

Nintendo plays it safe and that's fine... they're Vanilla Ice cream, breh. Classic but :ld: