*Not Safe For A Damn Thing*: Man Sets Himself On Fire Outside of Israeli Embassy In Support of Palestine

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
RIP Aaron Bushnell. He had more balls than me or any other online activist posting on social media. His martyrdom will not be forgotten.

Oh and I searched up threads on him on reddit and the amount of hate Aaron was getting from those internet nerds is :hhh:.Literally the only real sub got to be r/palestine

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Saw this story this morning and it made me sad. I started asking myself if there is anything in my whole life right now that I would make such a sacrifice for.

It's easy to clown the man for self-immolating, but I wonder if the average person has anything he would truly lay down his life for, especially in a manner like this.

Made me wonder if I were still active duty, would I have had similar feelings, too - not of ending my life, but of feeling utterly complicit in the murder of foreign peoples for the interests of my government. I'd venture to say most young soldiers/airmen/sailors/marines do not think about it like that. I certainly didn't, not until the day one of my flight instructors told me I needed to accept I was being trained to potentially go bomb places and kill innocent people I'd never met. I was surprised I hadn't thought about it like that before up to that point.

You take the oath in the service to defend the country against all enemies, foreign and domestic. When you get certain orders, too, you assuage yourself of guilt to a degree by telling yourself you were just following orders, given to you by someone higher than you.

There's something higher than all of us, though. And just because you do something on orders doesn't mean it doesn't come back to haunt you later.

Looks like this man took his life for something he believed in.

DUDE AINT DO SHIIT

HE WAS A MENTALLY ILL INCEL WHO WAS ALREADY SUICIDAL SO HE DECIDED TO OFF HIMSELF IN A WAY HE THOUGHT COULD GET HIM THE LOVE AND RESPECT HE NEVER GOT WHILE ALIVE

HIS ONLY REAL GOAL WAS TO GET INTO THE HISTORY BOOKS

COULDA EASILY BEEN A SCHOOL SHOOTER HAD HE FACED CRUEL BULLYING

THERES NO DOUBT THIS DUDE WOULD STILL BE ALIVE IF HE WAS FULFILLED AND HAD A LIFE WORTH LIVING

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
RIP Aaron Bushnell. He had more balls than me or any other online activist posting on social media. His martyrdom will not be forgotten.

Oh and I searched up threads on him on reddit and the amount of hate Aaron was getting from those internet nerds is :hhh:.Literally the only real sub got to be r/palestine
not to be so callous but truth is it will be forgotten by Thursday and thats the realty we are living in and i highly doubt his mother and family will ever think good of his death

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA

U must plan to follow into his footsteps?