*Not Safe For A Damn Thing*: Man Sets Himself On Fire Outside of Israeli Embassy In Support of Palestine

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
No, you don't tell me to shut up. You tell your bozo mother to shut up. That zionist bit-ch.
OK I told the bytch to shut up.
Now you shut up and go get ya mother out that whore house and clean the slut up you bytch ass dumb fukk.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
When you join the military you're implicitly saying you're willing to die for your country's interests. This guy kept that mentality and switched it to something actually worthwhile; opposing the murder and oppression of innocents living in an occupied land. Respect to him. I wouldn't expect any Zionist or even some people here to be capable of appreciating something of this nature.

Soldiers in the US vow to defend the United States against foreign and domestic enemies. You can't do that if you light yourself on fire. :ufdup:

Negged. :unimpressed:

MacNCheese

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Soldiers in the US vow to defend the United States against foreign and domestic enemies. You can't do that if you light yourself on fire. :ufdup:

Negged. :unimpressed:
And making a vow to fight for a colonizing nation such as the US is usually immoral or misguided. Putting that mindset towards something actually righteous is worth commending.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Why is Hamas still holding onto hostages when they are getting fukked in every direction? Only a terrorist organization will be this stubborn. Oh wait a minute

BECAUSE THEY DONT GIVE A FUCC ABOUT PALESTINIAN CITIZENS

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT THEY WANTED

THEY KNEW EXACTLY HOW ISRAEL WOULD REACT AND THEY WELCOMED IT

ITS GOOD PRESS FOR THEM TO HAVE ALL THE GOOFYS LIKE THIS MENTALLY ILL CAC WHO SET HIMSELF ON FIRE TURN ON ISRAEL FOR SOME IMAGINARY CAUSE

BECAUSE ANYONE WHO READ HAMAS’ CHARTER KNOWS THAT THEIR ONE & ONLY GOAL IS TO ERADICATE JEWS FROM THE MIDDLE EAST

AND THE ONLY CHANCE THEY BELIEVE THEY HAVE IS BY PUSHING PROPAGANDA BASED NARRATIVES SO THAT THOSE ON THE OUTSIDE LOOKING IN TURN ON ISRAEL UNDER THE GUISE OF “OPPRESSED VS OPPRESSOR”

WHEN THE REALITY IS THAT ARABS ARE THE BIGGEST OPPRESSORS AND COLONIZERS OF THAT ENTIRE REGION.. A GOOD PORTION OF NORTH AFRICA WAS COLONIZED BY ARABS DURING THE ARABIZATION OF THE LEVANT

ISRAEL IS THE ONLY FREE COUNTRY IN THE MIDDLE EAST WHICH GIVES ALL RACES AND ETHNICITIES AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY TO THRIVE AND THEY HATE THAT

MEANWHILE THE ONLY BLACK CITY IN GAZA IS CALLED “CITY OF SLAVES”

AND MUCH LIKE THE LIBERALS, THEY USE THE COMMUNITY AS POLITICAL PAWNS VIA MASS DECEPTION

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Why is Hamas still holding onto hostages when they are getting fukked in every direction? Only a terrorist organization will be this stubborn. Oh wait a minute

When the bombing paused they literally released the hostages and we are getting confirmation that there are hostages killed by Israel themselves.

When someone holds up a person as a human shield, you don't kill both the hostage and the hostage taker.

When someone takes a hostage and puts them in their hideout, you don't blow up the hideout and kill both the hostage and the hostage taker.

Israel does that. Why? Because they don't give a shyt about the hostages. This is about killing as many people as possible and securing votes from the religious right in Israel. They WANT all the Palestinians dead or deported and they want the land that they believe is rightfully theirs. It's not as complicated as people want to act like.

And now that this service member has died, that's a big deal. Whenever someone makes the news burning themselves alive in protest, shyt got real. :francis:

Kooley_High

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Da South
And making a vow to fight for a colonizing nation such as the US is usually immoral or misguided. Putting that mindset towards something actually righteous is worth commending.
This would be valid if you were conscripted. The US military is all voluntary, you should know what duties are expected of you and how to keep your views in check before signing up.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
This would be valid if you were conscripted. The US military is all voluntary, you should know what duties are expected of you and how to keep your views in check before signing up.

these dingleberries live online, not in the real world.

Elle Seven

Superstar
Daps
Saw this story this morning and it made me sad. I started asking myself if there is anything in my whole life right now that I would make such a sacrifice for.

It's easy to clown the man for self-immolating, but I wonder if the average person has anything he would truly lay down his life for, especially in a manner like this.

Made me wonder if I were still active duty, would I have had similar feelings, too - not of ending my life, but of feeling utterly complicit in the murder of foreign peoples for the interests of my government. I'd venture to say most young soldiers/airmen/sailors/marines do not think about it like that. I certainly didn't, not until the day one of my flight instructors told me I needed to accept I was being trained to potentially go bomb places and kill innocent people I'd never met. I was surprised I hadn't thought about it like that before up to that point.

You take the oath in the service to defend the country against all enemies, foreign and domestic. When you get certain orders, too, you assuage yourself of guilt to a degree by telling yourself you were just following orders, given to you by someone higher than you.

There's something higher than all of us, though. And just because you do something on orders doesn't mean it doesn't come back to haunt you later.

Looks like this man took his life for something he believed in.