*Not Safe For A Damn Thing*: Man Sets Himself On Fire Outside of Israeli Embassy In Support of Palestine

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly. He needed help. Its clear he actually cared but theres a danger about caring too much. You cant save the world unfortunately. A part of life is accepting that people are fukked up and you cant do shyt about it except make sure you dont do it when its your turn.

Family Man

Banned
Daps
I admire his dedication to his cause. Takes a great deal of will (or stupidity) to die in such a graphic and painful way for a cause
Me too. You can tell who is a true believer from who is just trying to score points online by pretending to give a fukk about Palestine (ie 100% of the coli). This should be the new goal post..if you not willing to set yourself on fire or go fight Zionist in Gaza on behalf of the Palestinians then stfu.
Shouts out to that dumb muthaphucka for raising the stakes on these online pretenders.

Last edited:

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
I can't help but imagine Samuel L Jackson saying this in some movie, lol

:mjlol:

Imagine going to the pearly gates to have Saint Peter n'dem looking at you like :ufdup: . :francis:

But let coli brehs tell it, this no-ranking-ass Airman just ended the beef in Israel.