*Not Safe For A Damn Thing*: Man Sets Himself On Fire Outside of Israeli Embassy In Support of Palestine

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward
he got so worked up he went out there and sacrificed himself?

man that's fukking crazy

but it be like that sometimes at least he ain't go on a rampage with a AR or some shyt killing innocent people

when this man finally heals he gonna be walking around skin looking like somebody nutsack smfh

Daps

man that's fukking crazy

but it be like that sometimes at least he ain't go on a rampage with a AR or some shyt killing innocent people

when this man finally heals he gonna be walking around skin looking like somebody nutsack smfh
he is dead

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
Being on fire is one of the most painful form of dying right?
Absolutely, by far. The small burn I received was without a doubt the most intense pain I've ever felt, it brought me to my knees. Worse than a broken bone for sure. Even during the burn recovery process the pain just doesn't stop. I wanted them to just chop my hand off

I can't even comprehend the pain that he must have been in

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka

man that's fukking crazy

he's dead

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
:manny: stood on his principles. thats what he felt like he needed to do, more respect to him.

Israeli government is running a genocide bankrolled by the American government, aka the american tax payer

Let that sink in.