Not only does the PS5 not favor game preservation, but certain PS3 games are unable to get patches n

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Meach in one breathe will say it’s whack to own a physical game cause in his straw man argument you’ll eventually lose it, and in the next breathe he will say “who plays games more than once anyway???”
Xbots :mjlol:
Nope never said any one of these things.

What I did say is that purchasing digital games in some ways is a better way to preserve your game library indefinitely.

This has absolutely nothing to do with Gamepass which you keep randomly injecting into the conversation cause you have no other angle.

Perhaps it’s not me creating and attacking strawmen :ohhh:

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
i wanna play some ps3 games i missed out on like the tales games or just replay some piff like msg4 that is it......:yeshrug: AT LEAST PUT IT ON THE PSNOW, because that shyt is useless as of right now if u have ps plus

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Literal trash

BFB6-CDC9-9-D68-4-D4-F-93-E0-E18-AF27-E673-D.jpg

And obviously some folks don't think it's trash and it's one of the leading played multiplayer game on Sony Xbox and PC. Stop bytching

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I'm no big baller, shot caller and I got into the last gen late as hell--Xbox 360 in 2010, X1 in 2015, PS4 in 2016--so, feel me when I say this...Who the fukk is expecting PS3 games to still get patches?!

:mindblown:

Yong Yea newest video is ridiculous, he's upset the PS4 may not last for 20 years like SNES like the mechanics of those systems are remotely similar.

Gamers, I defended the idea that there is no outrage culture, but, we demand shyt regardless to how little it makes sense money wise, then we totally ignore shyt we could actually change.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
I'm no big baller, shot caller and I got into the last gen late as hell--Xbox 360 in 2010, X1 in 2015, PS4 in 2016--so, feel me when I say this...Who the fukk is expecting PS3 games to still get patches?!

:mindblown:

Yong Yea newest video is ridiculous, he's upset the PS4 may not last for 20 years like SNES like the mechanics of those systems are remotely similar.

Gamers, I defended the idea that there is no outrage culture, but, we demand shyt regardless to how little it makes sense money wise, then we totally ignore shyt we could actually change.
It's not that they still get patches. Any game you buy that's not installed on the hd is gonna have had patches since it dropped.