Not only does the PS5 not favor game preservation, but certain PS3 games are unable to get patches n

Genos

Superstar
Daps
Personally I'm trying to figure out the issue. They are basically telling you to pirate

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
This faux, passive aggressive concern facade is painfully cheesy. You boys have no idea how legitimately cringe worthy you look, and most of you are pushing mid-30's, early 40s.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
20 year? PS3 titles would be no older than 14 years old, but MGS4 had a patch that removed the installs between act (where you watch snake smoke for 5 minutes)

The PS2 games rarely required game fixing patches
My MGS4 disc doesn't even work :mjlol:

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Y’all are weird

Why wouldn’t you want to be able to play any game from whatever gen with upgraded graphics all in one easy to navigate set-up.

instead y’all say stuff like “go plug up your old PS3” it’s mind-boggling to me

instead of putting the pressure on Sony to do something they’re easily capable of.

I remember when Live was the selling more then 2k. I use to tell dudes Live is falling off you gotta start rocking with 2K and give it a chance, Dudes we’re so stuck in their ways, it went in one ear out the other. It took till 2011 for them to finally see the light.

Plus After support we gave them last gen.

Fanboy ish is the reason Nintendo does the wack ish they be doing.

just get a PC fam.:yeshrug: They take logistics of how people actually play old games, it's not a lot.

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
This faux, passive aggressive concern facade is painfully cheesy. You boys have no idea how legitimately cringe worthy you look, and most of you are pushing mid-30's, early 40s.
I can't help but think, if the positions were reversed I think people would be appreciating Sony's stance.

If Sony allowed users to plop in a PS1/2/3/4 disc in a PS5 and play their games off rip, they would be commended for their commitment to their legacy.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Nope never said any one of these things.

What I did say is that purchasing digital games in some ways is a better way to preserve your game library indefinitely.

This has absolutely nothing to do with Gamepass which you keep randomly injecting into the conversation cause you have no other angle.

Perhaps it’s not me creating and attacking strawmen :ohhh:
Preserve this neg indefinitely

JerseyFinest!

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Trenton, New Jerz
just get a PC fam.:yeshrug: They take logistics of how people actually play old games, it's not a lot.

I know nothing about PC gaming and video cards, etc.

And to be 100 I’m not even trying to sit in front of my computer desk and game. I want to be able to plop on my couch, grab a controller and nothing more.

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I know nothing about PC gaming and video cards, etc.

And to be 100 I’m not even trying to sit in front of my computer desk and game. I want to be able to plop on my couch, grab a controller and nothing more.

there are pre-built comps for emulation just add your cds, connect your tv and go. Not even most difficult thing. But if that's too hard, guess y'all don't want play any games.:mjcry: