Not everything that glitters is GOLD: The Official 49ers 2013 Season Thread

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
At this point, I could care less about Aldon.

Bye, I wish we got rid of him before when he still had value
Why are you so anal?

This is Cali, I don't know more then 10 black males without a DUI, you condemning him for that? White collar workers get that shyt all the time. And dude is a country nut with guns, is it stupid, yea, but you in here acting like he rapes little kids. I know dirtbags, and if anything, he's just an idiot

C-NICE

Jiggy is the lifestyle
Daps
Reppin
From Atlanta to San Fran to LA 4now
Why are you so anal?

This is Cali, I don't know more then 10 black males without a DUI, you condemning him for that? White collar workers get that shyt all the time. And dude is a country nut with guns, is it stupid, yea, but you in here acting like he rapes little kids. I know dirtbags, and if anything, he's just an idiot
Same thing I'm saying my CEO just got arrested for DUI shyt the hawks new coach just got hit with one he's a young guy making mistakes above football he's a good dude I hope the best for him and hope he can return

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Yeah, Aldon is one dumb motherfukker but cut it out with that "I wish we got rid of him" shyt, what kind of dumb ass homotional shyt is that :why:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why are you so anal?

:whoo:

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
i havent been on in awhile, fukk school

run d looking real :patrice:

reid gonna be a star tho

bowman the best lb in the league

lemonier is also :blessed:

B90X

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NINER EMPIRE
I take back what I said about them letting Nnamdi go when Eric Wright gets added to the active roster. I think they'll let Perish Cox walk instead.

Daps
Why are you so anal?

He aint just some dummy, it's bigger than that.

He has had multiple incidents with drinking and driving, wrecking cars and now possession of assault weapons.

He aint just some dummy whose goofing around, he's a fukkup who hasn't learned a damn thing.

Last edited:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
He aint just some dummy, it's bigger than that.

He has had multiple incidents with drinking and driving, wrecking cars and now possession of assault weapons.

He aint just some dummy whose goofing around, he's a fukkup who hasn't learned a damn thing.

I see what you are saying, but I think that we need to give him the chance to grow up and redeem himself. I think we got to remember, he was a kid when we drafted him, but at least he realizes that he has issues and he's trying to fight through it. Dumping this kid does not do him or the team any favors. The 49ers are a pretty disciplined organization and I think he has the will to help himself, but we need to stand by him, not abandon him. He has the potential to be a HOF pass rusher but more importantly he seems like a nice kid with big demons chasing him. If it takes the whole season for him to better that's fine, but I don't think he is fukking up on purpose.

• Dap
Reactions: dza
Daps
I see what you are saying, but I think that we need to give him the chance to grow up and redeem himself. I think we got to remember, he was a kid when we drafted him, but at least he realizes that he has issues and he's trying to fight through it. Dumping this kid does not do him or the team any favors. The 49ers are a pretty disciplined organization and I think he has the will to help himself, but we need to stand by him, not abandon him. He has the potential to be a HOF pass rusher but more importantly he seems like a nice kid with big demons chasing him. If it takes the whole season for him to better that's fine, but I don't think he is fukking up on purpose.

The worst part of the story is when you read up on his upbringing, he wasn't from a broken home or a bad parenting situation. He was raised well.

He's just a fukkup. The reality is I could care less if we dump him or keep him, i`m sick of him and the organization holding his hand as he puts others lives in danger.

How many Josh Brent's do we need? I`m glad the guy went into rehab, but with these assault weapons charges it's just more of the same bullshyt showing it's not just drinking where this kids head is in the wrong place.

At the end of the day, it's just fukking football. A game, and I don't like rooting for an organization who enables a guy like Aldon just because he plays the game well

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
That was close :whew:

Haven't seen anything from the Titans this year, how do we match up against them brehs?