Not everything that glitters is GOLD: The Official 49ers 2013 Season Thread

C-NICE

Jiggy is the lifestyle
Daps
Reppin
From Atlanta to San Fran to LA 4now
^it wasnt me. Ive seen people say a lot of stuff about kaep, and I do agree sometimes he telegraphs his throws, but he isnt a one-read qb. at the very least he goes through progressions when he has time.
I still think the problem is indecisiveness and sometime too happy to escape the pocket for a pocket qb. I posted some pics of that seattle game and one has boldin the only receiver running a route, uncovered near endzone, kaep is fixed on him, theres literally nowhere else to throw the ball and he just hesitates.

people just started gameplanning for his game. for example, he cant throw the ball across the body very well so on those plays defense will cheat towards not letting him run.
he's the worst qb under pressure in the league
, and its not like our pass pro is downright awful (although it hasnt been terribly pretty)

he needs to get rid of the panic. first step in this is get some fukking checkdowns and hot reads and slants to combat the blitz. I still to this day do not understand why harbaugh and roman hate short outlet passes. gore went from having like 50+ catches in 2010 to 17 in 2011 :damn:

Yeah to say no one has Moss' speed is kinda silly, Williams would smoke Moss

:comeon:These statements are ASANINE come on guys you can't really believe this stuff that your saying. Kaep can't throw across his body :beli: he's the worst QB under pressure in the league :what:kyle williams smoking moss with his 4.43 time moss ran a 4.39 last year at 35 :why:he's not faster than vernon davis :snoop: . I'll be at the game sunday supporting the fellas a win is a win. Once again we've played 3 of the top 10 defenses in the league with 2 of our starting 3 recievers out. :camby:

Daps
:comeon:These statements are ASANINE come on guys you can't really believe this stuff that your saying. Kaep can't throw across his body :beli: he's the worst QB under pressure in the league :what:kyle williams smoking moss with his 4.43 time moss ran a 4.39 last year at 35 :why:he's not faster than vernon davis :snoop: . I'll be at the game sunday supporting the fellas a win is a win. Once again we've played 3 of the top 10 defenses in the league with 2 of our starting 3 recievers out. :camby:

Don't start that supporting shyt. You crawled out from under a rock and most guys posting in here been around visibly supporting since the Nolan era.

So stop it before you embarrass yourself.

Secondly, if Moss was running a 4.39 he was never running it on the field, because I have a hard time recalling one play all of last season where he blew past anybody on a go route

C-NICE

Jiggy is the lifestyle
Daps
Reppin
Don't start that supporting shyt. You crawled out from under a rock and most guys posting in here been around visibly supporting since the Nolan era.

So stop it before you embarrass yourself.

Secondly, if Moss was running a 4.39 he was never running it on the field, because I have a hard time recalling one play all of last season where he blew past anybody on a go route

Original name was CNICE on sohh/boxden/allhiphop been on there since 1999 supporting kid also was the same guy who has been to a SAN FRAN game since 2009 also was the same guy in all 49er gear riding the damn train in ATL last year for the championship game/I'm from cali don't hit me the the fan card B. :camby:

just because you post on a message board don't make you a real fan breh I been putting in work :salute: fluck outta here talking about embarrasing somebody :childplease:

TezMilli

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MD via Brick City
Original name was CNICE on sohh/boxden/allhiphop been on there since 1999 supporting kid also was the same guy who has been to a SAN FRAN game since 2009 also was the same guy in all 49er gear riding the damn train in ATL last year for the championship game/I'm from cali don't hit me the the fan card B. :camby:

just because you post on a message board don't make you a real fan breh I been putting in work :salute: fluck outta here talking about embarrasing somebody :childplease:

That's part of the reason I don't post in this particular thread because dudes in here be trying to pull the 'whose really a niner fan card'. "oh we got another bandwagon fan". FOH with that shyt.

I just lurk on here for the most part....been doing it since 2007 (SOHH) in fact

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Original name was CNICE on sohh/boxden/allhiphop been on there since 1999 supporting kid also was the same guy who has been to a SAN FRAN game since 2009 also was the same guy in all 49er gear riding the damn train in ATL last year for the championship game/I'm from cali don't hit me the the fan card B. :camby: don't make you a real fan breh I been putting in work :salute: fluck outta here talking about embarrasing somebody :childplease:

The dude really needs to drop the "real fan" shyt. Frankly, I don't care when anyone became a fan. As long as you're a fan, you should be accepted.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's part of the reason I don't post in this particular thread because dudes in here be trying to pull the 'whose really a niner fan card'. "oh we got another bandwagon fan". FOH with that shyt.

I just lurk on here for the most part....been doing it since 2007 (SOHH) in fact

Nah breh. There's only ONE dude who pulls that shyt. The rest of us accept everybody. Feel free to post in here.

C-NICE

Jiggy is the lifestyle
Daps
Reppin
I'm just saying I just changed my name when i came from :hamster:to here but I've posted in numerous threads over the years through marriuci(however you spell it)/nolan/singletary to the god :blessed:but some of the statments where crazy that's what I was saying/ thread back on topic now:dj2:

Daps

No one was going there until dude talked about how he was really supporting. implying that notion.

I

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
:comeon:These statements are ASANINE come on guys you can't really believe this stuff that your saying. Kaep can't throw across his body :beli: he's the worst QB under pressure in the league :what:

what I meant that kaep cannot throw accurately across his body when rolling left. teams try to chase him that way, cheating to abuse AD (hes far easier to gain edge on than staley)

and as far as his performance against the pressure has been the worst against the pressure, its a FACT. this is before the last game:

sx2UtBb.png

Nine completions out of 30 attempts on 50 dropbacks on which he was pressured

and dont give me that 'supporting' shyt. just because I criticize players who havent been playing doesnt mean Im not supporting the damn team and will always be supporting the team. if you were indeed lurking in 2007 in our threads youd fukking know this.

I root for the TEAM, the LOGO. and players who are underperforming will get the criticism from me, ALWAYS. even if they won big before, even if they just won the superbowl big.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah cause you're one of those shmucks who care about your e-rep.

Actually giving a fukk what Avatar's and screen names think about you, quite pathetic

:wtf:

I'm just not an overbearing, self righteous, dikkwad. You try to police this place as if anyone gives a shyt about you or your opinion. If nikkaz wanna post in here, they can...as long as they're respectful.

Daps
:wtf:

I'm just not an overbearing, self righteous, dikkwad. You try to police this place as if anyone gives a shyt about you or your opinion. If nikkaz wanna post in here, they can...as long as they're respectful.

Nah, you just care way too much about what your e-friends think of you.

I call it like I call it, a whole lot of new screen names popped up representing the team. Now that's fine, but don't try and call out others who been repping this team from 5-11 years and act like they're not true supporters.

fukk that, I call it it like it is. There are a lot of bandwagon fans around here, and in general. That's the nature of sports.

It's real easy to be a fan in 2013

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah, you just care way too much about what your e-friends think of you.

I call it like I call it, a whole lot of new screen names popped up representing the team. Now that's fine, but don't try and call out others who been repping this team from 5-11 years and act like they're not true supporters.

fukk that, I call it it like it is. There are a lot of bandwagon fans around here, and in general. That's the nature of sports.

It's real easy to be a fan in 2013

:mindblown: Are you 5? Where do you come up with all these "rules"? Is there a handbook that I can read?