Not everything that glitters is GOLD: The Official 49ers 2013 Season Thread

Dat916nigga

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the 9ers should take him off their hands then. a 2nd round pick is really valuable but we need the help NOW and with kaep throwing the ball to him, gordon will beast. i doubt crab and manningham will be close to 100% by the time he gets back so gordon would really help.

exactly what i was thinking

besides if we don't make the trade and keep our extra 2, what are the odds we'll find a WR better than josh gordon in the draft? after the aj jenkins debacle, i'd say slim to none

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
exactly what i was thinking

besides if we don't make the trade and keep our extra 2, what are the odds we'll find a WR better than josh gordon in the draft? after the aj jenkins debacle, i'd say slim to none

We can't draft receivers for shyt anyways...I'd take a flyer on gordon.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
For those of you down on Kaep...there is some hope.

Kaepernick has a QB rating of 107.4 on the most critical of downs, 3rd down. Joe Flacco's is 43.0. Cam Newton 74.0. Tom Brady 94.2. Alex Smith 88.2. Rivers 88.9. Romo 81.0. Luck 82.4. Wilson 63.2. RG III 73.3. Brees 98.2. Roethlisburger 48.2. Tannehill 87.4. Stafford 92.8. Etc. Only Peyton Manning and Jake Locker have been better.

He'll be fine.

Daps
For those of you down on Kaep...there is some hope.

Kaepernick has a QB rating of 107.4 on the most critical of downs, 3rd down. Joe Flacco's is 43.0. Cam Newton 74.0. Tom Brady 94.2. Alex Smith 88.2. Rivers 88.9. Romo 81.0. Luck 82.4. Wilson 63.2. RG III 73.3. Brees 98.2. Roethlisburger 48.2. Tannehill 87.4. Stafford 92.8. Etc. Only Peyton Manning and Jake Locker have been better.

He'll be fine.

The thing that gets ya down about Kaep is he seemed like he was going to take over the league this year.

After week 1 I was saying he's the best QB in the game and really believing it.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's cute homey, you're the one still coming at me after all these years.

I love you though,you bring a lot to the board.

Stop it. Everyone knows you're the most emotional dude on this board. You lost your mind cuz I was ragging on a squad that at the time SUCKED! Stop being so emotional.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The thing that gets ya down about Kaep is he seemed like he was going to take over the league this year.

After week 1 I was saying he's the best QB in the game and really believing it.

This goes back to you and others being emotional. I never thought he was the best QB in the game. Not even close. I thought he was one of the better upcoming guys. I still think he is. I too want him to play better but I'm not going to go into meltdown mode like the 9er board. Dude needs some receivers and some easier competition. He's played some tough teams so far. Cards got a good D too.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Don't mind him. He's still mad his boy is gone. Hearing him and that other Danielson dude :sadbron:about Alex in the game thread was :banderas:

You better get used to seeing Colin cuz he's going to be around for a while.
come on b, why you takin shots for no reason ? both of yall employ double standards toward certain QBs :manny:

let me speak about the elephant in the room then.

kaep hasnt been good since the GB game. in fact, Id say he was closer to sucking than being even decent. hes been the worst offensive starter besides maybe KW, AD and Goodwin. and that's generous. it is what it is.
since that pick to VD in the endzone against seattle dude been inconsistent, inaccurate and worst of all, indecisive. I havent seen him like that since last year.
if I hadnt seen all 22 film, Id prolly be out with the webzone crowd saying he doesnt have enough weapons.
but that just isnt true

I dont see anything wrong talking about kaep's struggles. they are there. lets not play ostrich.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
come on b, why you takin shots for no reason ? both of yall employ double standards toward certain QBs :manny:

let me speak about the elephant in the room then.

kaep hasnt been good since the GB game. in fact, Id say he was closer to sucking than being even decent. hes been the worst offensive starter besides maybe KW, AD and Goodwin. and that's generous. it is what it is.
since that pick to VD in the endzone against seattle dude been inconsistent, inaccurate and worst of all, indecisive. I havent seen him like that since last year.
if I hadnt seen all 22 film, Id prolly be out with the webzone crowd saying he doesnt have enough weapons.
but that just isnt true

I dont see anything wrong talking about kaep's struggles. they are there. lets not play ostrich.

It's one thing to be critical of Kaep's play...it's another thing to be in game threads crying about Alex. I'll never accept that garbage. My "shots" were based on his antics yesterday.

Daps
It's one thing to be critical of Kaep's play...it's another thing to be in game threads crying about Alex. I'll never accept that garbage. My "shots" were based on his antics yesterday.

Dude you're a fukking clown.

I have not mentioned #11 with #7 at all in these 49ers threads.

You're obsessed with #11 still and talk about him nonstop in the damn threads related to him. You don't see me comparing the two or bringing the names together in these 49ers threads.

That's you and Danielson, both annoying as fukk for doing it, I went at Danielson for it too. You`ll just always have a special place in your heart for me