Not everything that glitters is GOLD: The Official 49ers 2013 Season Thread

C-NICE

Jiggy is the lifestyle
Daps
Reppin
From Atlanta to San Fran to LA 4now
Except for Kaep isn't a rookie, gotta stop setting that bar low.
This is his 3rd year in the league
I think there is nothing wrong with discussing and analyzing our team.
Right now our biggest weakness is the passing game, why not discuss that.
And you comparing him to other QB's playing poorly is pointless.

When you get an analysis like the kid is young and its growing pains with ALL the young QB's you shoot it down. What we need is to bolster up our secondary get healthy and ride out this tough schedule we had to start the season . To go 3-2 with Packers/Colts/Seattle/Texans/Rams is pretty good for a QB with LIMITED STARTS. Overall good win last night

DirtyDee

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
To those criticizing the pass game, just look at how many *attempts* there were (15).
Niners are a fairly dynamic team, but they also know that their bread and butter (at least until their receivers get healthy again) is the run game.
We kept complaining about them trying to be "too cute" with their offensive playcalling, and they obliged. This is what you get when they oblige - no sexy stats, no air show. This is why Seattle is doing do well, they're a run first team with a scrambling QB that doesn't put up big numbers either.

Niners won doing what they do best.
Next.

Last edited:

C-NICE

Jiggy is the lifestyle
Daps
Reppin
To those criticizing the pass game, just look at how many *attempts* there were (15).
Niners are a faulty dynamic team, but they also know that their bread and butter (at least until their receivers get healthy again) is the run game.
We kept complaining about them trying to be "too cute" with their offensive playcalling, and they obliged. This is what you get when they oblige - no sexy stats, no air show. This is why Seattle is doing do well, they're a run first team with a scrambling QB that doesn't put up big numbers either.

Niners won doing what they do best.
Next.
:dj2::blessed::salute: CHURRRRRCCCH

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Except for Kaep isn't a rookie, gotta stop setting that bar low.

This is his 3rd year in the league
He's not a rookie, but to act like he's a true thrid year qb :shaq2:....dude just now gathered what would be a full regular seasons' worth of starts. Colin has his faults, but to judge him with the same expectations of a cat who has truly started three seasons (grabbert, ponder, dalton, newton) isn't fair

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Jesus we won the game look at russell wilson/RG3/Luck/Tannehill all have similar stats

Wilson- 74-127 997yrds 8td 4int
Kaep- 74-132 885 yrds 6td 4int
Rg3 106-170 1202 yrds 6td 4int
tannehill 114-182 1383 yrds 6td 5int

Can we let the young man cook smh considering the competition we've played with injuries and all i think he is doing fine. We've played the #1 #4 and #11 defense in the league. Last night we got back to our offense we are a run first playaction team we've seen when needed the kid can make a play.

Don't mind him. He's still mad his boy is gone. Hearing him and that other Danielson dude :sadbron:about Alex in the game thread was :banderas:

You better get used to seeing Colin cuz he's going to be around for a while.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Our defense needs to stay healthy..real fukking shyt..When I saw that Willis was STILL going into this game I was like
mcnulty-kicks-desk-o.gif

But then beating the Texans like that I was like :whew:

As far as Kaep's ass...that nikka needs to start improving cuz that nikka putting up Alex Smith numbers lately...:youngsabo:

However with these next few games on paper we should be 6-2 by the BYE..and HOPEFULLY Aldon is out of rehab by then...and HOPEFULLY Manningham is back by then...and GOD WILLING Crabtree comes back by then and then it will be smooth sailing....

HOPEfully...:ld:

C-NICE

Jiggy is the lifestyle
Daps
Reppin
Don't mind him. He's still mad his boy is gone. Hearing him and that other Danielson dude :sadbron:about Alex in the game thread was :banderas:

Yea I noticed that I couldn't even stomach some of the stuff that was being said but yessir the kid out there having fun promoting mighty wings :banderas: We made it

Dat916nigga

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
heard this a few moments ago too. i dont know what the browns are thinking because they're actually winning and he can be a nice piece to their team :ohhh:

they got a new regime and their GM mike lombardi isn't too fond of gordon

apparently the browns want a 2 for him and i'd to that in a heartbeat. why not use the extra 2nd we're more than likely gonna get from KC? it's a huge risk but getting gordon could put us over the top imo

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

:stopitslime: Oh so you gonna sit there and act like you don't know my name bruh???? Sorry @LastEmperor2k2 , he baited me..... Consequences will never be the same!!!!!!! :lolbron:

With that said.......

:shaq:

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps

apparently the browns want a 2 for him and i'd to that in a heartbeat. why not use the extra 2nd we're more than likely gonna get from KC? it's a huge risk but getting gordon could put us over the top imo

the 9ers should take him off their hands then. a 2nd round pick is really valuable but we need the help NOW and with kaep throwing the ball to him, gordon will beast. i doubt crab and manningham will be close to 100% by the time he gets back so gordon would really help.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
the 9ers should take him off their hands then. a 2nd round pick is really valuable but we need the help NOW and with kaep throwing the ball to him, gordon will beast. i doubt crab and manningham will be close to 100% by the time he gets back so gordon would really help.
The Browns want a 2nd round pick?

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps

The Browns want a 2nd round pick?

i would do it. by the time playoffs come, he'll be familiar with the playbook and hopefully have a rapport with kaep.

Daps

Oooo potshot.

How many posts you have in that thread homeboy? Shows one of us thinks about #11 much more than the other