Not everything that glitters is GOLD: The Official 49ers 2013 Season Thread

Daps
Schaub isn't anything special but he can still eat our dbs.

Our DB's really been weak lately, hate it but it's true.

It's sad Nnamdi can't play well as a nickel

I still feel we're going to beat Houston, I think the coaching staff is starting to realize this team needs to be more focused on getting back to basics.

Also, I feel like they're using the bad start as motivation too, a little adversity can help sometimes.

B90X

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NINER EMPIRE

I still feel we're going to beat Houston, I think the coaching staff is starting to realize this team needs to be more focused on getting back to basics.

Also, I feel like they're using the bad start as motivation too, a little adversity can help sometimes.

I honestly don't think Nnamdi gets his spot back when he's healthy.

Also, it'll be interesting to see what they do with Eric Wright in 2 weeks (PUP).

DirtyDee

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Oakland

Brock may have won his starting job after Thursday's performance.
Cushing will most likely be out for this game, so Vernon should be able to eat.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Brock may have won his starting job after Thursday's performance.
Cushing will most likely be out for this game, so Vernon should be able to eat.

Yea low key Brock has been solid. I actually think our DBs played better this past week, but we should :eat: of Matt Schaub we will get better as we go along. We just gotta get these younger guys some burn, because our pass rush is getting better. We just need to blitz these guys, Fangio needs to utilize it more, we are very effective it at.

Also, is my nikka Kap with Sanaa Lathan? :noah: :to:

ScreenShot2013-09-28at10.29.57PM_crop_north.png

Part of me is like thats my QB :salute:

The other part of me is like :pacspit:

Last edited:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
EESPN 1320 Sacramento ‏@ESPN132038s
49ers release B.J. Daniels, may sign QB John Skelton. Wow.

:dwillhuh:

Matt Barrows ‏@mattbarrows

The #49ers hope to add B.J. Daniels to the practice squad tomorrow. He must clear waivers, however. Remember, Seattle liked him in draft.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This goes back to what I was saying about Baalke &co being too cute. We cut Haralson and then ended up having to sign LB Jermaine Cunningham.

:beli:

Dat916nigga

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This goes back to what I was saying about Baalke &co being too cute. We cut Haralson and then ended up having to sign LB Jermaine Cunningham.

:beli:

to be fair, getting a extra pick for parys seemed like a good idea at the time since we were loaded at OLB at that point. nobody would've ever thought aldon would have to go to rehab during the season

i'm more surprised/disappointed with them choosing skelton over bj. i'll be shocked if he makes it to the PS

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
:wtf: The fukk are we doing?

BJ Daniels could be a potential #2 QB and we release him?
He won't make it to the practice squad. Dude has the talent to be groomed into a serviceable starter or a good backup. I can think of 6 or 7 teams that would scoop him up in a heart beat.

It seems every week this Parys Haralson trade is looking like a bigger and bigger mistake. Now we are signing scraps from the Patriots. Didn't Jermaine Cunningham get suspended for PED's

John Skelton really :what:I would we rather cut Colt McCoy

What is Baalke and Co thinking?

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
to be fair, getting a extra pick for parys seemed like a good idea at the time since we were loaded at OLB at that point. nobody would've ever thought aldon would have to go to rehab during the season

i'm more surprised/disappointed with them choosing skelton over bj. i'll be shocked if he makes it to the PS

How could it be a good idea at the time when I said back then that we were better off with Parys than the pick. We get a little too cute sometimes. Skelton is a bum but at least he has experience.

DirtyDee

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Teams that could use BJ off the top of my head:
Raiders
Bucs
Titans (until Locker gets healthy)
Jags
Jets