Not everything that glitters is GOLD: The Official 49ers 2013 Season Thread

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
if we get lemonier in there and even lets say he can be close to aldon in pass rush effectiveness (almost impossible), every team will run and throw at him.

lemonier and nnamdi on the same side of the field = :sadcam:

this is the part where parys would actually come in handy

dza

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area.
:snoop:
This dude.... this shyt got me heated. dude is runnin with all the wrong people out here in SJ.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
if we get lemonier in there and even lets say he can be close to aldon in pass rush effectiveness (almost impossible), every team will run and throw at him.

lemonier and nnamdi on the same side of the field = :sadcam:

this is the part where parys would actually come in handy

I still don't get why we got rid of Parys anyways. We had some good depth with him.

This could be the start of a bad season...I can feel it.

B90X

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NINER EMPIRE
0ap2000000247627.jpg

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't keep up with the 49ers like that but what's up with my nikka Tank Carradine?

There was update on Tank this week. I believe it was said that Tank has a chance to come back by week 9. Though I'm not positive i have to read the article again but I do expect Tank for to play this year

@no1es run this Edit here goes the latest update on Tank

DT Tank Carradine:
How much do the 49ers like Carradine? He was the second player they chose in this draft, despite knowing he was coming off a torn ACL that cut short his final season at Florida State.

Prior to the draft, many NFL teams believed there were some shortcuts taken in Carradine’s rehabilitation to get him ready quickly. It appears as if the 49ers restarted Carradine’s rehabilitation after selecting him in the second round – similar to what they’ve done with running back Marcus Lattimore (more on him later).

Carradine continues to rehab daily at the 49ers’ practice facility. He should be available to being practicing shortly after Week 6, too. The 49ers have no plan to rush him onto the field, but he can be a contributor down the stretch with his ability to play anywhere on the defensive line (except nose tackle) in base or nickel.

Last edited:

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
hopefully he will be back after week 6 (or is it 7), but theres a good chance he might miss the whole season

Is it by week 6 or 7? I'm hopeful he'll play this year we need more depth on the DL

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Is it by week 6 or 7? I'm hopeful he'll play this year we need more depth on the DL
whatever week hes eligible to come off. knowing how conservative we are with bringing new guys in and how we play it real safe, Id say hes nowhere close to entering games by that time.