Not everything that glitters is GOLD: The Official 49ers 2013 Season Thread

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thing is, the Niners can package those later round picks and move up (within) a round, like they did with the Cowboys when they grabbed Reid.

this years draft is looking great, they made up for 2012:huhldup:

hopefully next years draft is another winner like this year, more picks u got the more you can move up and pick and choose who u want

this years class is looking great without tank and lattimore taking the field

DirtyDee

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
True but still Haralson was worth a 6th rounder easy especially a team in desperate need of a LB and Haralson is a starting caliber LB.

Agree completely. I thought he was more of a 5th round caliber player, but they may have factored in his age & previous injury that sidelined him for an entire season.

DirtyDee

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I think Nnamdi is gonna thrive in this system. I was hearing that Harbaugh is helping him break out of his shell which should help him feel more a part of the team, so that he doesn't end up eating his lunch by himself inside his car in the parking lot.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gotta say even with two straight years of great success, it feels weird hearing the Niners being spoken of as SB favorites. Those memories of that long decade still stay with me.

I remember when comments on all Niners media coverage were either nostalgic about the good ol days or bitter about how York ran the franchise into the ground. You read comments now and everyone's crazy confident and positive. Haven't fully made the transition yet :whoa:

Juanito

Pro
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I'm hoping to see Patton alot this season. He seems like one of the few receivers along with Marlon Moore that are gonna step up.

Dat916nigga

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i see why parys haralson was expendable

skuta/lemonier/cam johnson all have sacks so far. cam johnson is playing outta his mind

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
just got home, good to see us winning, although we are playing against utter scrubs, about to put up gamepass and watch the first half

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
just got home, where can i see the patton hightlights, apparently espn doesnt show highlights until the game is over