Not everything that glitters is GOLD: The Official 49ers 2013 Season Thread

DirtyDee

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Goddamn NFL Network switched games on me tonight.
How/where can I watch a reply of the game?

B90X

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NINER EMPIRE
These cuts to get down to 53 are gonna be :wow:

Do we keep 6 receivers (the 6th being Hawkins) and 5 OLB's? Where do we trim from if we do that?

When the cuts start getting announced, somebody is gonna get cut that we never saw coming...

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
KW or cox.

LMJ will prolly be put on PUP list as well. sounds like a multi-week thing. sucks but Id rather see hunter back there anyway for most of the snaps

Dat916nigga

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
KW or cox.

LMJ will prolly be put on PUP list as well. sounds like a multi-week thing. sucks but Id rather see hunter back there anyway for most of the snaps

LMJ isn't eligible for the PUP list since he participated in training camp. he'll likely be back in 3-4 weeks but he might not be the primary return man when he gets back. i'm fine with him returning kicks but i'd rather have kyle return punts. LMJ hasn't been too impressive fielding punts

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
LMJ isn't eligible for the PUP list since he participated in training camp. he'll likely be back in 3-4 weeks but he might not be the primary return man when he gets back. i'm fine with him returning kicks but i'd rather have kyle return punts. LMJ hasn't been too impressive fielding punts
yea youre right, I already saw hes out for 3 weeks, and likely to be back for 4th game.
and yea I agree that LMJ fielding punts is a scary sight, and not in a good way

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
http://blogs.mercurynews.com/kawaka...ed:+kawakami-merc+(Talking+Points+with+Tim+Ka

By the way, that’s up from a $0 expected paper profit for this year and the past few years. I’m told that while the 49ers have been a (barely) profitable enterprise in this era, on the straight revenue-in/cash-out basis, they have not had a profit to speak of.

So… $100M is a lot. It’s WAY more than I’ve ever heard the 49ers could profit from the new stadium–though we knew the stadium would be good for them, it wasn’t quite supposed to be this instantaneous.

It would be the result of an enormous jump in annual revenues, from something in the $220M-range to something much closer to $400M, and if the 49ers get near $400M in annual revenues, they’ll be in the same rarefied neighborhood as Dallas and Washington, the two richest teams in the league.

:win:

Dat916nigga

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
my final 53 man roster prediction:

offense-

QB (3)- kaep, mccoy, bj
RB (4)- frank, kendall, LMJ, dixon
FB (1)- miller
WR (5)- boldin, KW, patton, moore, baldwin