Not everything that glitters is GOLD: The Official 49ers 2013 Season Thread

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what y'all think of vernon at WR, they've been reporting on this shyt a lot the last couple of days

Daps
what y'all think of vernon at WR, they've been reporting on this shyt a lot the last couple of days

It's a sexy idea, but I don't know if it's practical.

Can Vernon run routes at the level of a top WR where a #1 corner wont shut him down? I dunno.

I like how we're thinking outside the box though, we better be pretty sure Vance can hold his own at TE then.

Daps
although depressing, your analysis isn't deluding me into thinking we're going undefeated this year :sadcam: :manny:

Nothing to be depressed about, it's football season, best time of the year.

Just looking at what our team has and does not have. Maybe we can do one of them miracle runs of fate to get to the SB like the Giants or Ravens, I just don't see us winning it without something like that.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I think the Vernon at WR talk has been a little overblown. He did some workouts before camp but he hasn't practiced much as one in TC

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Dear Football gods, I know you out there listening to this and we ask of you to look down and bless our beloved red and gold this season
2013 will be a monumental superincredible dynamic hydrophonic boom to our beloved Niners
Though the defeat in February at the Hands of Coachs' Brother weighs heavy in our hearts, we know that the time is now!
We will not fall, we will not stay down, we will beat the living shyt out of any opponent of ours this season as we strive to claim Lombardi number 6
We ask that you allow Brothers Kaep, The Smiff Bros, P Willie, Navarro, and all of our brothers to remain healthy and unsuspended in our quest
While those fakkits up in Seattle, St Louis, Arizona, and the rest of the NFC, AFC, KFC, NBC, DPG may hate on us, the gold gang will shine
2012 was yours, 2013 is mine and we holding the Lombardi Trophy on Feb 2, 2014 again and the feeling will be fine!!!!!

AMEN!!!!

GGKTA bytchES, WE BACK, AND WE MAD!!!!!!!

image.JPG

Last edited:

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Dear Football gods, I know you out there listening to this and we ask of you to look down and bless our beloved red and gold this season
2013 will be a monumental superincredible dynamic hydrophonic boom to our beloved Niners
Though the defeat in February at the Hands of Coachs' Brother weighs heavy in our hearts, we know that the time is now!
We will not fall, we will not stay down, we will beat the living shyt out of any opponent of ours this season as we strive to claim Lombardi number 6
We ask that you allow Brothers Kaep, The Smiff Bros, P Willie, Navarro, and all of our brothers to remain healthy and unsuspended in our quest
While those fakkits up in Seattle, St Louis, Arizona, and the rest of the NFC, AFC, KFC, NBC, DPG may hate on us, the gold gang will shine
2012 was yours, 2013 is mine and we holding the Lombardi Trophy on Feb 2, 2014 again and the feeling will be fine!!!!!

AMEN!!!!

GGKTA bytchES, WE BACK, AND WE MAD!!!!!!!

image.JPG

Coli night makes it oh so real :ohlawd: :blessed:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

he doesnt have the hips to play wr, he only gets open vs lbs because of his speed. hes not a good route runner