Not everything that glitters is GOLD: The Official 49ers 2013 Season Thread

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
who the fukk cares how much time ? seems like yall have too much compassion for qbs and players in general :wtf:
this isnt a team that needs a total rebuild and overall terrible roster where a qb cannot succeed if not babied.

Ive said it in all those romo/ryan/flacco contract threads, theres nothing preventing teams from discarding the qbs after they perform well.

I dont really understand what doing well in seattle has to do with anything, seems you take these posts as personal attacks on kaep
the rookie might not do well in seattle at all...but he will cost under a milly, not 15+ milly.

You're panicing over something that hasn't even happened yet. Kaep is going to get paid what he's worth. Every QB does. So you're going to have to live with that. Nikkaz panicking here is comical.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
looking back, nate was such a big mistake. he was like our biggest acquisition, paid him a ton and amounted to nothing, whereas we couldve tried to raise a few potential CB stars of our own during his time. brown is the only guy who worked out from that era.
they had to try to get a name, niners were really a bottom organization during that time. they got it right with smith though

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
You're panicing over something that hasn't even happened yet. Kaep is going to get paid what he's worth. Every QB does. So you're going to have to live with that. Nikkaz panicking here is comical.
he might, he might not

seahawks and niners are a lot smarter then the rest of the league

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
our season came down to blowing a home game against indy & losing that home game to carolina. We win those 2 games and we're in the SB. as good as we are on the road, it's hard to consistently win on the road in the playoffs. We need to be playing in the stick in janaury,

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
our season came down to blowing a home game against indy & losing that home game to carolina. We win those 2 games and we're in the SB. as good as we are on the road, it's hard to consistently win on the road in the playoffs. We need to be playing in the stick in janaury,
the brooks play in new orleans ended up being the biggest debacle

fuking refs

:bryan:

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the brooks play in new orleans ended up being the biggest debacle

fuking refs

:bryan:

yeah, but honestly, i didn't think we could win there. We have to take care of business at the stick.

Now Bowman has likely bloew out his ACL, hopefully he will be close to 100% when training camp starts

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i dont feel bad about those 2 loses, indy and carolina earned those wins

now the saints loss, fuk that

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Im not panicking, Im expressing my opinion.
and telling me to live with that is basically your ending argument ? :yeshrug: ok...this whole 'every qb is paid what hes worth' shyt is simply not true, and you know it.

but uh...next time you'll be complaining (rightfully or unrightfully so, doesnt matter) about roman Im gonna tell you to stop panicking and and that you have to live with that :pachaha:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah, but honestly, i didn't think we could win there. We have to take care of business at the stick.

Now Bowman has likely bloew out his ACL, hopefully he will be close to 100% when training camp starts
ahhhhhhhhhhh

hold up

he wont be back until late in the season, if that

niners need to sign a vet or draft a youngster just in case

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps

highly unlikely he probbaly wont be back till late September at the earliest

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
Then why are you panicking and suggesting a replacement when you have no details?
how am i panicking?

im just saying its not worth it to give him flacco cutler etc type money

u guys are the ones freaking out

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Im not panicking, Im expressing my opinion.
and telling me to live with that is basically your ending argument ? :yeshrug: ok...this whole 'every qb is paid what hes worth' shyt is simply not true, and you know it.

but uh...next time you'll be complaining (rightfully or unrightfully so, doesnt matter) about roman Im gonna tell you to stop panicking and and that you have to live with that :pachaha:

I do have to live that Roman is a clown and is our OC for the forseable future. There's a reason why you don't see me in here crying about him. Again, Kaep is going to get paid as is any QB who a franchise views as a potential franchise QB. I trust that the front office will give him a deal that will be beneficial to us and enable us to cut bait if he's not the guy. Cutler just got paid...but the guaranteed money is low. He'll sign a cap friendly deal. You're not going to be able to nickle and dime that caliber of QB so I guess you're about to be sour this offseason.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
seriously the whole panicking shyt is completely uncalled for.
we're simply discussing future of our team, and kaep contract will soon come into play.
how are people saying that we shouldnt pay more than a certain amount for him, panicking ? :wtf: