Not everything that glitters is GOLD: The Official 49ers 2013 Season Thread

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
please tell me what is so hard to understand

is kaep a top 4 qb? no

if he is not then u need a good ass d to win a superbowl

like ive stated mutiple times if he wants reasonable money 12m at the most then keep him

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
See I missed that too?? Who that fukk agrees with that?? You rollin with any of these ideas?

Also..... man...... not sure if yall be on the facebook NFC WEST Trash Talk room but some of these Seattle fan white dudes getting out of had
not really sure what youre asking ? am I rollin with the idea of throwin kaep in the bushes if he wants too much ? yes, Ive said that before this season even started. doesnt really matter who the qb is either, as long as its not hof bound guys with long future ahead of them (so, rodgers only).
this stems from me not thinking qb is such an important position its made out to be and in general thinking each player has value.
I might love navorro or frankie with all my soul but if they want something beyond what theyre worth, its business never personal :birdman:

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
I get it breh. I don't want to overpay for Kaep either. I think we are fukked regardless of what happens because to me, this notion that we will be fine with a decent QB replacing him is :mindblown:

An average guy doesn't win those games in Atlanta and Green Bay (home and away). And yes, judging how important those wins are for Kaep's new contract is VERY debatable but people are talking that it almost doesn't matter how is the QB when the big wins we've had in the last 2 post season show that we AT LEAST need a guy who can create stuff on his own.

If it comes down to showing Kaep the bushes (which I don't think Baalke will do unless he has a Shaub-like meltdown next season) because he wants to much money, fine. But I'm not gonna be happy or looking forward for our offense if an average/slightly above QB or a 3rd round pick replaces him.
those games are won because of our defense

its not to hard to understand

u only need a game manager who wont turn the ball over when u have a great D

the ravens just payed a game manager a shyt load of money and now they are fukked

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

the ravens just payed a game manager a shyt load of money and now they are fukked
you mean that great defense that shyt the bed against atl and balt?

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Your memory really that short? We had homefield advantage and the best D to date two years ago against the Giants and we didn't win the game precisely because we had a game manager at QB.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
No disrespect but thank god none of yall niccas are GM's for our teams.... some of shyt yall talking, I bet even if yall did on Madden your wouldnt win 6 games the next year.... and thats putting the settings on PRO!!!! :rudy:
no disrespect but some of yall get attached to players too much :manny:
you were riding hard for alex and now kaep when they werent the reason this team was winning...its a team game breh

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
you mean that great defense that shyt the bed against atl and balt?
rogers is a great hof qb

giving up 24 to atl is not shytting the bed

the d will be even better this year when we draft cb's

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Your memory really that short? We had homefield advantage and the best D to date two years ago against the Giants and we didn't win the game precisely because we had a game manager at QB.
I really dont want to start this again, but that wasnt reason we lost the game. honestly in last 3 years I dont think we lost or won any games purely because of our qb.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Carlos definitely needs to be sent on his way, restructuring or not. Dude was average to below average all year. Didn't really miss him against the Panthers and Packers.

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
:snoop:

and?
all u guys are acting like having a game manager would mean we wouldnt do shyt, we were in the nfc championship

also u can blame that fakkit kyle williams

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop:

and?
all u guys are acting like having a game manager would mean we wouldnt do shyt, we were in the nfc championship

also u can blame that fakkit kyle williams
well

qb didnt win or lose the game

qb had plenty of chances, sometimes you need a lil more

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
well there is no way we can sign aldon, kaep and crab to long term deals

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
well there is no way we can sign aldon, kaep and crab to long term deals
or iupati. this draft is even more important now. we have to hit on some of these picks, and hit them on positions were envisioning to let go.