Not everything that glitters is GOLD: The Official 49ers 2013 Season Thread

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
:whoa: I like Vance a lot but VD is still our starter

We are going to run 2 te formations a lot more this year, I mean he'll see a lot of field but it is a possibility that VD becomes a makeshift receiver, or at least lining up a couple of yards off the line and then McDonald becoming the tradition TE. Either way kid is lining up quite a bit this season especially within the 20.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
We are going to run 2 te formations a lot more this year, I mean he'll see a lot of field but it is a possibility that VD becomes a makeshift receiver, or at least lining up a couple of yards off the line and then McDonald becoming the tradition TE. Either way kid is lining up quite a bit this season especially within the 20.
right, but saying a 'starter' is usually a nominal starter. sop played like 1/3 of our snaps but he was a starter. either way, semantics. we can all agree Vance will probably be playing a big part in the offense and especially 2TE sets

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
right, but saying a 'starter' is usually a nominal starter. sop played like 1/3 of our snaps but he was a starter. either way, semantics. we can all agree Vance will probably be playing a big part in the offense and especially 2TE sets

I never meant he is going to overtake Vernon, I just meant that he will see lot of snaps as the 2nd TE in a 2 TE set, or as the primary should Vernon play WR. I feel you though I'm happy to have him here either way.

Dat916nigga

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
re-watching the game. we all know that kaep is special but that 12 yard crossbody throw to marlon moore was incredible. especially since he was flushed out the pocket by von miller after he abused ADavis with a godly spin move :whew:

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
dont know what you expected from mcCoy the line in there was :scusthov:

Dat916nigga

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
isnt this like 8 months later?

i dont expect crabs back this year

they woulda put crabs on IR if they thought he was done for the year

there's a chance he'll be back but i don't think he'll look like his old self til 2014 tho