Not everything that glitters is GOLD: The Official 49ers 2013 Season Thread

B90X

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NINER EMPIRE
Only thing that scares me about Chi is that Jeffery is so hot right now that it doesn't matter how bad the passes are his way, he's gonna snatch him up.

We cover big WR's well usually, but you never know when a dude just literally catches fire and dominates.

DallASS has no shot in hell, I think we could bring it to Foles but I also think playing in the cold in Philly could rattle our QB.
Chicago is the one I wouldn't wanna face. They have 2 legit receivers, a serviceable TE and a Running Back. If their defense was decent at all they'd have run away with that division.

I'd much rather see Dallas/Philly, Detroit or even Green Bay

Daps
When the niners have ran the zone read this year it has been for the most part ineffective.

I don't know what the hell is going on because when I watch teams like Seattle and Carolina they don't seem to be having much problems running the zone read.

It always kills me to see Seattle running that shyt better than we do.

Daps
Chicago is the one I wouldn't wanna face. They have 2 legit receivers, a serviceable TE and a Running Back. If their defense was decent at all they'd have run away with that division.

I'd much rather see Dallas/Philly, Detroit or even Green Bay

The thing that makes me feel good about Chicago is they have ZERO run defense and are last in the league in sacks.

No pressure on Kaep and a rungame that dominates while playing a turnover machine QB is almost a guaranteed W for us.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
we're capable to beat every team there is, the only team I feel shyt really needs to go 100% right for us to win is hags in seattle. panthers are probably our second worst team to match up against.
rest of teams we can and should beat, no doubt. not scared of saints in NO either. we got a look at rob ryans D and almost won there.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
bears and eagles and lions not scared of at all. teams with TO-prone qbs and shytty defenses dont scare me, especially if playing them in shyt weather
bears are utter shyt against the run too. we'd run 200+ rush yards on them

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
It clearly was a gimmick. We tried to use it early in the year and it did very little for us, that is why we stopped it.

That shyt will go the way of the wildcat, it may be used but it will never be as effective as it was in that span of 2012 playoffs.

yea they stopped using at the beginning of the year, but you gotta remember how many games did kaep play with the starting wr's at the beginning?

teams went into the offseason to learn how to stop it

I guarantee you will see it in the playoffs

the dive/read was the staple of the offense

Daps
we're capable to beat every team there is, the only team I feel shyt really needs to go 100% right for us to win is hags in seattle. panthers are probably our second worst team to match up against.
rest of teams we can and should beat, no doubt. not scared of saints in NO either. we got a look at rob ryans D and almost won there.

I agree we can beat any team in the NFC.

I think there is a simple strategy for us to beat Seattle in Seattle. Bottom line, get ahead early.

Take the crowd out of it. It's that simple, because our D can handle Seattle, we usually put the wraps on their best offensive player (Wilson). The problem is their D usually rattles Colin up there and allows for good field position and turnovers.

If we can take early control I think we can win. It's a lot to ask, but it's a simple plan.

I still say we probably get worked up there though.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Damn, Bruce out for the season? :damn:

Big hit to the running game but it might help us with passing :ld:. We ran a lot of designed plays for Miller that weren't necessary at all and never really payed off.

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
tumblr_ly2lv1xmFN1qhbe82.gif

Fear not, 49er fans!

The almight Seahawks will handle business this weekend against the Arizona Cardinals, and we will punch your ticket to the postseason!

Hope is not lost!

keep-calm-and-we-will-save-you.png

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
tumblr_ly2lv1xmFN1qhbe82.gif

Fear not, 49er fans!

The almight Seahawks will handle business this weekend against the Arizona Cardinals, and we will punch your ticket to the postseason!

Hope is not lost!

keep-calm-and-we-will-save-you.png
:camby:theres nothing more Id love to smell than a fried seachicken next week

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
Fear not, 49er fans!

Hope is not lost!

you up there for biggest niner stan on the board

Daps
Do people understand how truly amazing that throw from Kaep to Vernon was for that 52 yard TD.

It travelled 60+ yards in the air on a rope in the perfect spot.

Amazing stuff