Not everything that glitters is GOLD: The Official 49ers 2013 Season Thread

B90X

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NINER EMPIRE
to be completely honest, I dont think the 5th seed gives us anything really, besides a tiny chance to host a game at the 'stick (and avoid seattle till championship game)

as such tho, Id prolly root for saints. I can see the panthers beating some nfc east/north weak ass team and then beating seattle

The 5th seed allows us to play Seattle in the Championship game if everything lines up correctly (i.e., both wild card teams winning in the first round, which is possible since it'll likely be us and Carolina) and it also allows us to go back to NOLA and get that W that was rightfully ours. Granted, we'll have to win in the first round against the Eagles/Lions/Bears/Packers/Cowboys, but whatever...

Daps
to be completely honest, I dont think the 5th seed gives us anything really, besides a tiny chance to host a game at the 'stick (and avoid seattle till championship game)

as such tho, Id prolly root for saints. I can see the panthers beating some nfc east/north weak ass team and then beating seattle

I`d say 5 seed basically could make us see Seattle in the Championship game instead of the wild card.

Never know though if that NFC south wildcard got hot they could possibly make a run and have us with a home championship game in the wildest of odds.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
miller with a broken scapula

pretty much hes done for the year

Owen Marecic to be signed

Dat916nigga

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bruce going down is a huge loss. he was a big part of the running game and made a lot of catches outta the backfield

marecic would be a decent replacement but he can't catch like miller can

B90X

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NINER EMPIRE
Losing Miller is a big blow... Dixon moved to FB on Miller's absence. Instead of signing Marecic, why don't they give QP Miller's roster spot?

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
that completely sucks. dude is a beast blocker. Id say huge blow to the offense

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
dam it, just when the 9ers were getting healthy bruce had to get hurt before the playoffs.

i still feel more confident going into the playoffs this year than the previous years...the defense is playing lights out at the right time and the offense has been looking better lately. i just hope kaep doesnt hesitate to take off with the ball when there's open field.

Daps
dam it, just when the 9ers were getting healthy bruce had to get hurt before the playoffs.

i still feel more confident going into the playoffs this year than the previous years...the defense is playing lights out at the right time and the offense has been looking better lately. i just hope kaep doesnt hesitate to take off with the ball when there's open field.

You're probably right, in 2011 I was just hoping for a W.

In 2012 I didn't think we`d make the Super Bowl.

This year I still don't think we will, but I do feel better about this team than those past 2.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Losing Miller is a big blow... Dixon moved to FB on Miller's absence. Instead of signing Marecic, why don't they give QP Miller's roster spot?

hes a wr, dixon gonna get his chance but i expect the fb spot to used less, probably use another wr

probably gonna see mcdonald get his chance in the offense now or quentin

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
when they go to the full pistol backfield or diamond (whatever you want to call it), I would expect to see mcdonald in that spot