Not everything that glitters is GOLD: The Official 49ers 2013 Season Thread

DirtyDee

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
So because seattle Is gonna be #1 seed, they can't win it all? :wtf:

They have a legitimate shot, no doubt, but do do all teams that make the playoffs.
However, it's presumptuous, and shows lack of football knowledge whenever someone uses the "we have the best record" argument as a way to predict the future.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
let them talk shyt for now. when they fukk up, or even better if we beat them in seattle, it will be THAT much sweeter

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
They have a legitimate shot, no doubt, but do do all teams that make the playoffs.
However, it's presumptuous, and shows lack of football knowledge whenever someone uses the "we have the best record" argument as a way to predict the future.
I never mentioned record. Hawks are the best team right now, and getting homefield...

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I'm kinda glad Arizona won. Cuz this give them something to truly continue to fight for. They play Seattle next, I want them to go into that game on some LIFE OR DEATH shyt. Cuz it literally will be, they lose next week they have no chance for the playoffs at all.

They should be inspired

DirtyDee

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I'm kinda glad Arizona won. Cuz this give them something to truly continue to fight for. They play Seattle next, I want them to go into that game on some LIFE OR DEATH shyt. Cuz it literally will be, they lose next week they have no chance for the playoffs at all.

They should be inspired

We actually need Seattle to win (and a Niners win) to knock them out of playoff contention.
This allows them to rest starters for the last game in anticipation of the playoffs.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
We actually need Seattle to win (and a Niners win) to knock them out of playoff contention.
This allows them to rest starters for the last game in anticipation of the playoffs.

Ok, hypothetically, let me ask this.

What would happen if the Seahawks lost their last 2 games and we won ours?

dza

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area.
:snoop: yeah. but we aren't losing those next 2 home games against those dudes, rams looked great today tho.
I don't see it either. Carsons throwin for 3 int's next week and clemens gonna get wrecked the week after that. We gonna see in yall in the NFC championship tho. :violent:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that saints/panther game is huge next week, as long as the niners win out they'll be at least one game ahead of those two for the 5th seed

hopefully az has their spirit broken for the final game of the season

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
to be completely honest, I dont think the 5th seed gives us anything really, besides a tiny chance to host a game at the 'stick (and avoid seattle till championship game)

as such tho, Id prolly root for saints. I can see the panthers beating some nfc east/north weak ass team and then beating seattle