Not everything that glitters is GOLD: The Official 49ers 2013 Season Thread

B90X

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NINER EMPIRE
Actually, I don't.

I truly WANT to play these fukking chumps in their stadium in the Payoffs, with a win there that's the type of shyt that would propel us to a SB victory off momentum like all these other wildcards do.

I`d love the opportunity to humble these Seagals in their most prideful moment

I'm hoping to get both the Saints and Seattle. Hopefully, Carolina stumbles and we get the 5th seed. That will enable us to play NO in the 2nd round (provided we beat whoever the 4th seed is) and if we beat them then play Seattle in the NFC Championship game.
:blessed:

Honestly, we might be the only team capable of beating them in that stadium since we have to play there every year.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Honestly, we might be the only team capable of beating them in that stadium since we have to play there every year.
I dont think this helps us in any way, lol. we look flabbergasted out there and while we have clock issues even in dead silence....yeah not a good place to be for our already weak offense

B90X

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NINER EMPIRE
I dont think this helps us in any way, lol. we look flabbergasted out there and while we have clock issues even in dead silence....yeah not a good place to be for our already weak offense
These last 2 games the clock issues have been minimal. I think last game we had to burn maybe 1 timeout because of delay of game.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
These last 2 games the clock issues have been minimal. I think last game we had to burn maybe 1 timeout because of delay of game.
you see how conditioned we are to more than 1 timeout because of delay of game ? :laugh: my point is this offense mostly hangs on talent and in hostile environment like seattle where execution and gameplan as well as management of clock is vital, I just do not trust us...at all

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
Just wait till the playoffs and the niners actually start running the dive/read again

shyt will open up and roman will actually look like a good oc

B90X

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NINER EMPIRE
We are a very good team, but we gotta build our legacy throug Seattle this year, fukk it we goin in.
I think our team is built for this, though. The defense is, at least. If we can get our offense going then we'll be damn near unstoppable.

Daps
I think our team is built for this, though. The defense is, at least. If we can get our offense going then we'll be damn near unstoppable.

Yeah the defense is at top notch right now, Justin Smith being healthy and the emergence of Brock and Reid have a lot to do with that. And of course it's all built off the LB corps

Daps
We are a very good team, but we gotta build our legacy throug Seattle this year, fukk it we goin in.

Quite frankly I`m getting awful tired of this kissing Seattle's ring that they don't have.

fukk them and their stadium. No need to be meek about this shyt, like somehow being meek and complimentary as a fan is gonna help the team at all. I`ll be the loudmouth a$$hole fan and say they all can suck a dikk.

Daps
49ers fans, do you notice than the Panthers/Saints game is going to help our seeding one way or the other.

Saints lose and they're 9-4, Panthers lose and they're 9-4. Now while they both have a tire breaker on us, this game will put us even either way with the #5 seed.

So basically after this weekend if the loser of this game loses another game, and we win out (quite possibly w/ Tampa, Atlanta and AZ left) we could be the #5 seed.

B90X

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NINER EMPIRE
49ers fans, do you notice than the Panthers/Saints game is going to help our seeding one way or the other.

Saints lose and they're 9-4, Panthers lose and they're 9-4. Now while they both have a tire breaker on us, this game will put us even either way with the #5 seed.

So basically after this weekend if the loser of this game loses another game, and we win out (quite possibly w/ Tampa, Atlanta and AZ left) we could be the #5 seed.

I actually think the Saints will sweep the series, tbh. I don't think Carolina can beat them in the Dome and I think the Saints will get them in Carolina, too.

Daps
I actually think the Saints will sweep the series, tbh. I don't think Carolina can beat them in the Dome and I think the Saints will get them in Carolina, too.

I actually think they`ll split, Saints aint shyt outtdoors against a tough defense.

Carolina is the toughest in the league.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I think this game depends on Roman. If it's same ole Roman, we lose. If he gets a brain transplant, we have a good chance of winning.