Not everything that glitters is GOLD: The Official 49ers 2013 Season Thread

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:beli: at the Saints brehs.....these nikkaz don let the Seagulls home wrap up homefield unless the Giants and us stop them (road games). Hopefully Carolina can run the table then. Who'd own the tiebreaker if the Panthers and Seahawks both end up with 3 Ls?

seahawks would they beat the panthers week one.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
For as great as the gals are playing tonight (and have been playing) I have a feeling they're going to be that GB, NO, Falcons division game upset, soemthing tells me they don't go all the way.

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
damn, forgot.... :to:

Sj, giants, st.louis all have a chance to beat the hawks and the panthers have a very good chance of running the gauntlet so it's not too far out of the ordinary. However, it's gonna have to be some late season collapse by the hawks for it to happen.

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Obviously want to avoid playing the hawks at century link. At this point I wouldn't mind if Carolina stayed as the fifth seed. Can the panthers takeout the hawks in seattle? I think they could with their D. They may be the only team that can do it.

As for the game on Sunday I think we beat them. I expect our D to play well, but as usual it will come down to our offense.

Last edited:

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Okay I forgot niners being the lowest seeded NFC team would play the seahawks in the 2nd round. Oh well no matter what if we want to get back to the Super Bowl this team is going to have to beat the hawks in seattle

Daps
Obviously want to avoid playing the hawks at century link..

Actually, I don't.

I truly WANT to play these fukking chumps in their stadium in the Payoffs, with a win there that's the type of shyt that would propel us to a SB victory off momentum like all these other wildcards do.

I`d love the opportunity to humble these Seagals in their most prideful moment

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
btw low key alex boone been our best kept secret prolly. dude went to play LT midgame and kept the pass rush at bay.

Im actually somewhat ok with boone/snyder on the left side, they wont open up many running lanes (hence gore struggling without iupati lately) but I think they can handle the rush

the right side tho, it might get brutal. AD there with kilgore/looney :whoa:

Daps
btw low key alex boone been our best kept secret prolly. dude went to play LT midgame and kept the pass rush at bay.

Im actually somewhat ok with boone/snyder on the left side, they wont open up many running lanes (hence gore struggling without iupati lately) but I think they can handle the rush

the right side tho, it might get brutal. AD there with kilgore/looney :whoa:

Honestly, that was probably the most impressive part of that win.

The way we filled in on the line against that nasty Rams pass rush was great

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Actually, I don't.

I truly WANT to play these fukking chumps in their stadium in the Payoffs, with a win there that's the type of shyt that would propel us to a SB victory off momentum like all these other wildcards do.

I`d love the opportunity to humble these Seagals in their most prideful moment
The thought of upsetting the Hawks at home on some historic shyt :banderas:

All the SB wild card winners have had the same path. Midseason turbulence/injury problems, then they got healthy and hot towards the end of the season. Looks like we're following the same narrative right now :mjpls:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
hold on brehs
if we lose the hags will clinch the division....at candlestick....in candlesticks last season....:sadcam:

fukk it this has to be a statement game. throw the kitchen sink or whatever roman has at them. they cannot clinch this shyt in our house.

Daps
hold on brehs
if we lose the hags will clinch the division....at candlestick....in candlesticks last season....:sadcam:

fukk it this has to be a statement game. throw the kitchen sink or whatever roman has at them. they cannot clinch this shyt in our house.

I personally could give a fukk less, but I hear you, we can't have Seattle get that big of a W on our turf in the last Seattle/Frisco game at the stick.

PosterMXAnyMeans.gif