Reppin
CML
1459048_10202320380398374_1278784644_n.jpg

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
I think this game depends on Roman. If it's same ole Roman, we lose. If he gets a brain transplant, we have a good chance of winning.
my view of this is more complex

first D has to play well, if they dont we lose. most important one
then we have to run the ball well for us to be in the game. if we dont we most likely lose
then we need decent playcalling and some things to fall our way (ie ST)

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I swear, if Lynch styles on us AGAIN I'ma break something.

staley is fukking nuts if he finna play a week after having a mcl strain. honestly Id prolly prefer him to sit it out, we need him for the offs.

Agreed. I'll trade an L on Sunday for a healthy Joe for the playoffs. Guy is insane, how the fukk is he practicing so fast? :wtf:

Daps
I gotta admit this shyt is fukking embarrassing :snoop:

Not to shyt on the Bay Area, but when I went out there I felt the frailty of that fanbase. Saw no one repping the 49ers and I stayed in the city all weekend in November 2011.

Also, visiting fans used to always take over our stadium. I remember the Cowboys getting more cheers than us in our dark years.

DirtyDee

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Not to shyt on the Bay Area, but when I went out there I felt the frailty of that fanbase. Saw no one repping the 49ers and I stayed in the city all weekend in November 2011.

Also, visiting fans used to always take over our stadium. I remember the Cowboys getting more cheers than us in our dark years.

That's the city, tho - most people in SF proper are either fair-weather fans/bandwagoners, or are transplants, so they rep their original teams and regions.
To understand the dynamics of the 49ers fanbase you need to understand the socioeconomic landscape of the area, and how it has shifted in the past 10 years.
The die-hard Niner fans are in the surrounding areas like Bayview, Hunter Point, South San Francisco, Marin, South Bay and Peninsula.

I feel the same way when i'm in the city (SF) reppin the 49ers at my go-to bar on Sundays, but i also understand that it's not the SF of old, where grimy bikers, outlaws, hippies and blue collar citizens all banded together to form a fanbase that was central to San Francisco. Nowadays, SF is a haven for tech industry cornballs, trust fund hipsters and nerds who would rather surf the internet at a coffee shop than to pack a bar on a Sunday.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
That's the city, tho - most people in SF proper are either fair-weather fans/bandwagoners, or are transplants, so they rep their original teams and regions.
To understand the dynamics of the 49ers fanbase you need to understand the socioeconomic landscape of the area, and how it has shifted in the past 10 years.
The die-hard Niner fans are in the surrounding areas like Bayview, Hunter Point, South San Francisco, Marin, South Bay and Peninsula.

I feel the same way when i'm in the city (SF) reppin the 49ers at my go-to bar on Sundays, but i also understand that it's not the SF of old, where grimy bikers, outlaws, hippies and blue collar citizens all banded together to form a fanbase that was central to San Francisco. Nowadays, SF is a haven for tech industry cornballs, trust fund hipsters and nerds who would rather surf the internet at a coffee shop than to pack a bar on a Sunday.
I think its also a generational change, but also the fact that the Bay really has never been as sports-hungry as some other places where football or baseball is God, and is certainly not with all the money flowing in
after 1995-8ish lots of people stepped off the bandwagon and during dark days it was different demographics

I know @LastEmperor2k2 said it felt like a baseball town in 2011, but even then people still didnt know how to behave in 2010 playoffs at baseball games either

fact is with all the money flowing into the city, going to games is expensive as fukk but hip thing to do, so lots of people go because they can, not because theyre die-hards.

same thing is going to happen to the warriors, in fact its already happening. oracle used to be loud as fukk and now its noticeably quieter.

I love the city, and there are obviously die hard fans in there, but it is what it is. I know if I see a Niner fan in Hayward or something, theyre bound to be more of diehard fan than some random fan in the city.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
btw is that pic actually real ? because "know your queues" is so incorrect :heh: shouldnt it be "cues" ?

DirtyDee

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I think its also a generational change, but also the fact that the Bay really has never been as sports-hungry as some other places where football or baseball is God, and is certainly not with all the money flowing in
after 1995-8ish lots of people stepped off the bandwagon and during dark days it was different demographics

I know @LastEmperor2k2 said it felt like a baseball town in 2011, but even then people still didnt know how to behave in 2010 playoffs at baseball games either

fact is with all the money flowing into the city, going to games is expensive as fukk but hip thing to do, so lots of people go because they can, not because theyre die-hards.

same thing is going to happen to the warriors, in fact its already happening. oracle used to be loud as fukk and now its noticeably quieter.

I love the city, and there are obviously die hard fans in there, but it is what it is. I know if I see a Niner fan in Hayward or something, theyre bound to be more of diehard fan than some random fan in the city.

Yeah, it's hard being a Niners fan.
I've been one since the mid-80s, but it's safe to assume that any random cat with 49ers jersey is probably a post 2011 fan.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Holy shyt

:ohmy:

He better not be rushing things because the last thing we need is him really blowing his knee out.