Not everything that glitters is GOLD: The Official 49ers 2013 Season Thread

Dat916nigga

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Looking to next year, the training camp battle for roster spots on the D Line is going to be epic. We'll have:

Justin Smith
Ray Mac
Glenn Dorsey
Ian WIlliams
Tony Jerrod-Eddie
Tank
Demarcus Dobbs
Quinten Dial

We'll probably bring a few more into camp (Maybe take a flier on Dominique Easley like we did Tank?), but if we stand pat, I don't think Dobbs makes the cut. We keep 7 linemen on the active roster. That being said, I don't know who you deactivate on game days.

At any rate, just thought it was interesting.

dobbs is a RFA after this year. with the depth we have on the d-line he might not be brought back anyway

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
To be honest I know this may sound crazy but i think we could catch the seahawks I can see them losing to new orleans, us, stl, or arizona even at home. I just got a feeling there not gonna look to strong down the stretch with the injuries/suspensions to the secondary. I think seattle is shaky at best they've played and won alot of games playing bad football.

Hanna_marin_laugh.gif

Dat916nigga

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

didn't expect crabs to practice in full all week so this is great news

i'm thinking they'll work him in slow like they did with aldon. i can see crabs playing 15-20 snaps on mostly 3rd down and in the RZ

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Good win. Offense looked decent for once and the D keeps holding us down no matter what we do on O.

No Iupati and Big Joe against Seattle is scary as fukk though :whoa: Hopefully VD doesn't get concussed again...

Daps
Gotta like how the line stepped up when people went down and how the defense as always held it's part of the bargain.

Offense looked improved against a tough defensive front.

Now onto the fukking piece of shyt Seagals