Not everything that glitters is GOLD: The Official 49ers 2013 Season Thread

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't do the easy thing and just blame Roman, we got the #1 rush offense in the league. It's a controversial topic, but bottom line, this is on #7. He isn't pulling his weight

I think the struggles fall on everyone. Pass blocking issues,receivers dropping passes, and not getting open Kaep throwing inaccurate passes and not going through his progressions.

Love Kaep, but one thing I don't like about Kaep is it seems like his demeanor drops when things aren't going well. Jmo :manny:

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
all of these injuries are hurting the offense, but the play calling has been just as bad :snoop: there's still time to get it together for a playoff run but it's looking ugly right now.

on a brighter note, at least the defense will keep us in games.

Daps
I think the struggles fall on everyone. Pass blocking issues,receivers dropping passes, and not getting open Kaep throwing inaccurate passes and not going through his progressions.

Love Kaep, but one thing I don't like about Kaep is it seems like his demeanor drops when things aren't going well. Jmo :manny:

I got nothing for Kaep at this point, we all been waiting for him to show us something, but it's more of the same shyt. That 2012 Kaep looks a lot more like an aberration than a real indication of his game.

He shyt his pants on those final 2 plays, zero composure and he is just a mediocre QB at this point. That's what disturbs me most, the composure he had in that 2012 playoff run, it's fukking gone at this point. He's a shook one whenever it gets going in the wrong direction

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
My team plays for the AFC division and we don't play any of you guys this season so...i don't care

But I just had to call it like I see it homie :manny:
saying the hawks suck when they're currently the best team in the nfc is pure unadulterated hate

and the afc is a conference, not a division.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Superstar
Daps
Are we really doing this?

Comparing our losses to Seattles wins./

Get that shyt out of here

:childplease: negro calm down

I'm comparing two teams that will potentially be competing against each other in post-season by comparing how each team has played in each game.

TezMilli

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MD via Brick City

I agree but it's Roman's job to make his qb feel more comfortable. We all know the read option aint poppin this season but the way this team (offense) came out today, after a bye, doesn't make me feel like they're going make a run in the playoffs, especially with Roman calling the plays.

Everyone should be held accountable and the players still gotta make plays out there but when they don't ultimately the eyes are on the coordinator.

edit - my comments were directed to LastEmp

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I got nothing for Kaep at this point, we all been waiting for him to show us something, but it's more of the same shyt. That 2012 Kaep looks a lot more like an aberration than a real indication of his game.

He shyt his pants on those final 2 plays, zero composure and he is just a mediocre QB at this point. That's what disturbs me most, the composure he had in that 2012 playoff run, it's fukking gone at this point. He's a shook one whenever it gets going in the wrong direction

:pacspit: You sound like the idiots on the 9ers board.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
that's my big concern with him, while his passing isn't there (due to him, injuries/no real threats, and roman) it seems like he lost that composure that allowed him to shake off bad starts/early deficits. Dude threw a pick that turned into 7 on his opening drive against green bay in the playoffs and shook it off and came back out and balled...that Kaep isn't there. Maybe because he's had down numbers all year he simply has no belief in himself, but dude was like a machine last year and has shown no glimpse of that still being there

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Superstar
Daps
saying the hawks suck when they're currently the best team in the nfc is pure unadulterated hate

and the afc is a conference, not a division.

Conference/division = tomato/tamato :manny:

Saints can beat Seattle

Seattle's record doesn't reflect the team at all.

Daps
:pacspit: You sound like the idiots on the 9ers board.

He's got 9 td's 6 pics and the lowest amount of passing yards per game.

He just put up another stinker at home, why should I have love for him? He's not playing well.

Outisde of the GB game this dude only has one game with over 200 yards passing, in this pass happy bullshyt ass league. At some point we're gonna have to pay this guy, and we need to seriously consider his value.